Encouraging news about JT

Just now, StudentOwl said:

Wait, haven't you heard?

Jed Wallace was promised a box for the remainder of the season if he went along with the story! Why do you believe him over our own player's reaction or the reaction of trained medical professionals?

Now thats different, I am no longer a believer.

58 minutes ago, daleblue said:

Not sure, but I have a 50inch screen in HD, watched in slow and normal time, and as an added benifit had my telly glasses on, :wacko:

There was no contact, reports about a bust eye socket, drivel.

I reckon that he missed the tackle and was embarrassed, played dead.

If it transpires that I am wrong I will apologies, but I believe what I saw.

Tell you what fella, if your in Newark, I'll make you some new glasses. Those ones you've got might be a bit wrong.

Just seen it,quite clear a boot to the face.

Edited by Maddogbob

Just now, Maddogbob said:

Tell you what fella, if your in Newark, I'll make you some new glasses. Those ones you've got might be a bit wrong.

He knows that.

He's enjoying getting bites on an internet forum.

Just now, markowl said:

Apologies.

Your post appears to be in the style  of someone who is trolling.

Thats just not me, I post what I believe to be correct or the way I see things, not about taking sides or trolling.

I made a comment about a situation I believe happened wish I hadn't but wont change my mind until I see with my own eyes either the damage done or clear

pictures of the incident, then I will of course apologise. But not because of peer pressure.

9 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

Post it then, if its clear I will apologies.

1 hour ago, daleblue said:

Not sure, but I have a 50inch screen in HD, watched in slow and normal time, and as an added benifit had my telly glasses on, :wacko:

There was no contact, reports about a bust eye socket, drivel.

I reckon that he missed the tackle and was embarrassed, played dead.

If it transpires that I am wrong I will apologies, but I believe what I saw.

This is almost like that time somebody said Van Aken should've blocked with his near foot on conceding that goal and I had to replay the highlights in slow motion to see that in fact he had done exactly that and not the "far leg".

So.... into the highlights I went and I slowed it way down to play through the incident...

See JT's head as he goes into the direction and then how you see more of his ear and it's even more turned towards the byline in the last shot, and I don't think it's cos JT's checking out Wallace's bum. I don't blame Wallace for a second that the heel of his right foot clips something in JT's face; but the frames suggest contact.

jt1.png.9897f02112d089927763c76ca56e6d76.pngjt2.png.9384e7d882d41e29c3f1be2995d7b2d6.pngjt3.PNG.1a36163b2d2ec382378b6aa616f1b852.PNG

1 minute ago, N0rtherner said:

This is almost like that time somebody said Van Aken should've blocked with his near foot on conceding that goal and I had to replay the highlights in slow motion to see that in fact he had done exactly that and not the "far leg".

So.... into the highlights I went and I slowed it way down to play through the incident...

See JT's head as he goes into the direction and then how you see more of his ear and it's even more turned towards the byline in the last shot, and I don't think it's cos JT's checking out Wallace's bum. I don't blame Wallace for a second that the heel of his right foot clips something in JT's face; but the frames suggest contact.

jt1.png.9897f02112d089927763c76ca56e6d76.pngjt2.png.9384e7d882d41e29c3f1be2995d7b2d6.pngjt3.PNG.1a36163b2d2ec382378b6aa616f1b852.PNG

Yep stnd corrected already apologised but will again.

2 minutes ago, daleblue said:

Yep stnd corrected already apologised but will again.

Oh, sorry, didn't catch your post just above mine.

What's odd though is you see JT immediately holding his hands to his head and rolling over; I thought possibly head injuries was something ref's should always halt play for?

3 minutes ago, N0rtherner said:

What's odd though is you see JT immediately holding his hands to his head and rolling over; I thought possibly head injuries was something ref's should always halt play for?

Maybe the Ref saw what i thought I saw and thought the guy was embarrassed by the tackle.

But if he didn't then he should have stopped play.

Edited by daleblue

1 minute ago, N0rtherner said:

Interesting point that. Might depend on how it's sustained. Ie clash of heads stop game. 

2 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

Interesting point that. Might depend on how it's sustained. Ie clash of heads stop game. 

If the Ref sees an injury to the head he should stop play immediately whether head collision or not.