Gary Hooper needed

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

That's what I think when Jos says they're all working 12 hours a day to get the players fit

Obviously having individual time with each player is one thing etc but I never grasp how it all works/helps working 12 hours a day each in the medical team

I took that as
"we have so many injuries that the physios are already pulling 12 hour days"

Guest RocketOwl
53 minutes ago, owlZfan84 said:

Right, we've got injuries coming out our arse.

Let FF stay abroad eating tapas, we all know we aren't going to see Fletch and and Abdi again this season. We're ok in the GK dept, so let Westwood come back when he's ready. I could go on...

The key one for me, is getting Hooper fit. His return, and goals, could be key to us not having to look over our shoulders as we edge towards March and April. 

Our medical team needs to put all it's time and effort into get Gary fit.

He's the one we're missing.

We are missing them all.

We are missing Lees and Bannan as much. We need Westwood despite Wildsmith doing well. We needed Fletcher. Every injured player improves us.

54 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Jos has said that the medical team are all working 12 hour days each to try and get players fit

I know we can't afford it but if I was DC I'd be bringing in temporary medical staff to help out and spread the workload or we could see our medical team off injured too

We must be using the local A&E department.... we know the NHS is on its knees... come on Teresa May.. sort it out we need some players ASAP. 

1 hour ago, owlZfan84 said:

Let FF stay abroad eating tapas, we all know we aren't going to see Fletch and and Abdi again this season. We're ok in the GK dept, so let Westwood come back when he's ready. I could go on...

The key one for me, is getting Hooper fit. His return, and goals, could be key to us not having to look over our shoulders as we edge towards March and April. 

He hasn't been fit since we signed him!!

4 hours ago, owlZfan84 said:

Hooper, Bannan and Lees will be the 3 that save us from going down imo

We probably won’t see the rest again this season

Hoopers Out for the season. I would imagine the same of possibly Westwood and Hutchinson... no idea with abdi.

the positive to come out of today was the insistence he WILL be using one of the Under 23s on Saturday... as I believe Thornley is part of the first team now (he wasn’t involved in the Under 23s Monday which is to what he was referring) so I’m thinking it must be Clare !! But then again Stobbs was impressive so maybe it was him.

Yes he is, but is he desperate to get back, doubt it with the current state of affairs, same could be said for others too? Its easy getting paid handsomely, why have the pressure of coming back into a struggling side and looking ordinary when you have a lucrative contract, would be different if we were doing well, certain players have taken the p1ss and shame on them imo

32 minutes ago, Grassy knoll said:

I dread to think how much weight Hooper has put on since being out injured. 

With the current injuries and what that is leaving us to put out on the pitch,i think every point is a bonus.

like others have said it will be hooper bannan and lees that save us from relegation 

He was in club shop and hasnt put any weight on

5 hours ago, RocketOwl said:

We are missing them all.

We are missing Lees and Bannan as much. We need Westwood despite Wildsmith doing well. We needed Fletcher. Every injured player improves us.

I can think of a couple who might improve us if they were injured but I don't think that is what you meant to say. Surely you meant every recovered player helps us.