Gary Hooper needed

Right, we've got injuries coming out our arse.

Let FF stay abroad eating tapas, we all know we aren't going to see Fletch and and Abdi again this season. We're ok in the GK dept, so let Westwood come back when he's ready. I could go on...

The key one for me, is getting Hooper fit. His return, and goals, could be key to us not having to look over our shoulders as we edge towards March and April. 

Our medical team needs to put all it's time and effort into get Gary fit.

He's the one we're missing.

3 minutes ago, owlZfan84 said:

Right, we've got injuries coming out our arse.

Let FF stay abroad eating tapas, we all know we aren't going to see Fletch and and Abdi again this season. We're ok in the GK dept, so let Westwood come back when he's ready. I could go on...

The key one for me, is getting Hooper fit. His return, and goals, could be key to us not having to look over our shoulders as we edge towards March and April. 

Our medical team needs to put all it's time and effort into get Gary fit.

He's the one we're missing.

Anybody returning would be good

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Jos has said that the medical team are all working 12 hour days each to try and get players fit

I know we can't afford it but if I was DC I'd be bringing in temporary medical staff to help out and spread the workload or we could see our medical team off injured too

At the minute, they seem to be working these longer hours and injuring MORE players.

WTF:

6 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Jos has said that the medical team are all working 12 hour days each to try and get players fit

I know we can't afford it but if I was DC I'd be bringing in temporary medical staff to help out and spread the workload or we could see our medical team off injured too

They won't get on the physio bench, Abdi got up even earlier and reserved them all with his towels.

clearly we need hooper ,huge player for us, he didn't ask jos about hooper or westwood , abdi,or Hutchinson . at the moment we are not looking over our shoulders ,we are in serious trouble ,and jos clearly said ,in this interview that he is not fetching any free agents in , and he clearly said last Friday that they didn't try to get any players in on loan last week , that should answer any doubts that we are in a very serious situation regarding ffp . no club would risk league 1 football ,especially one what has a huge wage bill ,with little hope in getting that wage bill down. 

Just now, cookeh said:

You're aware that the medical team putting hours in doesn't make Hooper heal faster, right?

That's what I think when Jos says they're all working 12 hours a day to get the players fit

Obviously having individual time with each player is one thing etc but I never grasp how it all works/helps working 12 hours a day each in the medical team

Owlstalk Shop

46 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

They will need rotating