Gary Madine : Cash Machine

5 minutes ago, Rhubarb n Custard said:

Indeed.

3 separate convictions for actual & grevious bodily harm on his cv.

Don't need or want his sort on a free, let alone £6m.

This means nothing to rocket owl as long as he scores goals.

Makes you wonder what type of low life's he would accept.

FFS.

Don't care how good he is this season (he has been pretty good), isn't the definition of idiotic making the same mistakes again. I hope he changed and turned his life around. I would not bet 6 million on him that he has. Judge said he arrogant and violent with a drink problem. Just the type of player I don't want at hillsborough. Hopefully JL will not think a second about signing him and only wants players who can be an asset on and off the pitch.

Guest RocketOwl
28 minutes ago, Hawkowl said:

This means nothing to rocket owl as long as he scores goals.

Makes you wonder what type of low life's he would accept.

FFS.

Everyone makes mistakes. Madine did his time and has turned his life around. 

1 hour ago, RocketOwl said:

Everyone makes mistakes. Madine did his time and has turned his life around. 

Good luck to him at Bolton then. 6 million could deffo be spent on 'better' elsewhere. The last thing we need at moment is more ego and a big money gamble. He threw away his career once at swfc. I seriously doubt JL would consider a gamble on a player with his track record. I read somewhere JL favourite saying is skill is nothing without application or something close. 

On 15/01/2018 at 03:26, handworth52 said:

fletcher aint time to play football he too busy counting the 40k a week he steals off us every week. think he is only player we have signed in last few years who signed a contract in may for officially signing 1st july the terms were that good .

Don’t forget the luxury greens sports car he got chucked in there for signing on too. Looked silly ramping round division street in it, at least take it to the track day 

:stuwinky:

10 hours ago, hirstys_achilles said:

Good luck to him at Bolton then. 6 million could deffo be spent on 'better' elsewhere. The last thing we need at moment is more ego and a big money gamble. He threw away his career once at swfc. I seriously doubt JL would consider a gamble on a player with his track record. I read somewhere JL favourite saying is skill is nothing without application or something close. 

This "6 million" thing that everyone is clinging to is not a factual valuation. The tweet that people refer to stated that Bolton don't want him to leave and would be looking for six million to let him go. If you don't want a player to leave, you can attach whatever valuation you like. It neither means he is worth that or Bolton would get that. If he did want to leave and was forcing the issue, no doubt Bolton would settle for considerably less.

3 hours ago, ChinaOwl said:

This "6 million" thing that everyone is clinging to is not a factual valuation. The tweet that people refer to stated that Bolton don't want him to leave and would be looking for six million to let him go. If you don't want a player to leave, you can attach whatever valuation you like. It neither means he is worth that or Bolton would get that. If he did want to leave and was forcing the issue, no doubt Bolton would settle for considerably less.

madine this season would be difference from Bolton stopping up or going down ,no club would sell there leading striker now unless there mid table and get a silly offer. 

Guest RocketOwl
1 minute ago, Hawkowl said:

I believe so.

Assault in a pub in Bolton.

FFS.

Released without charge. Don't let the facts get in the way of it though - just like With the Rhodes debate.

2 minutes ago, RocketOwl said:

Released without charge. Don't let the facts get in the way of it though - just like With the Rhodes debate.

Calm down Rocket.

I  said I believe I didn't say it was fact.

Its what I remembered.

And please do you mind not stalking me I find it very Irksome.

I wouldn't want you to have the same obsession with me as you do with Rhodes.

So toddle off son and stop bothering me.

FFS.

Guest RocketOwl
2 minutes ago, Hawkowl said:

Calm down Rocket.

I  said I believe I didn't say it was fact.

Its what I remembered.

And please do you mind not stalking me I find it very Irksome.

I wouldn't want you to have the same obsession with me as you do with Rhodes.

So toddle off son and stop bothering me.

FFS.

Pleasing win for me. Ciao.