Proud!

Been a bit meh recently with current performances. 

Lads have shown some real intent, hunger, and desire tonight. 

Fought for every ball. And really put a shift in. 

If thats anything to go by, I’m looking forward to the rest of the season. 

Guest wilyfox
11 minutes ago, Think tank said:

I thought J

I would add Jones and Wallace to that list! 

Not for me. We were second best in midfield for the most part. 

Very happy with both the result and how we played.  Given the amount and quality of players out shows character. I can stomach losing. I can’t stomach losing when we don’t even try. Tonight it seemed JL really for the player up for it and I’m sure from what he has seen there’s been s glimpses of both positive and negative for him to consider and work on. Was great to see the players wear their hearts on their sleeves and inject some passion into the match

I'm not proud. I'm relieved. I know we have a lot of injuries but for ffs, in that second half we were making them look like a perm side playing a battling league one club in the cup.

To think that Reach alone cost more than most of their players put together, playing a side that was playing league one football themselves.

The highlight was of course our defence that kept it's shape, and credit to them. Another positive was the way they adjusted when Loovens went for the booking. The let down was the ease they could reach our 18 box. We had no outlet to ease the pressure, even when we had 11 men.

It's a start and when we get a bit more pace for the counter we may climb the table. This new fella knows that we have to rebuild from the back. We also need a bully in the midfield coz tonight saw United piece together average passes unopposed.

Tomorrow I wouldn't gloating at united fans because I'm more relieved than thinking were played well.