Nottingham Forest 0 : 3 Sheffield Wednesday : MATCHDAY THREAD

Merry Christmas to all and especially Snoots with your brilliant match day threads.

Cant agree with your line-up though. Hooper is ineffective as a lone striker. Hopefully Bullen sees this and gives him Fletch or Nuhiu and plays 2 proper strikers rather than pulling Hooper too deep a la Carlos.

I agree with those who think we will now play like the shackles have been cut off. 3-1 to us, Hooper Fletcher Wallace (always scores in clumps).

Edited by Holmowl

16 minutes ago, Dylan93 said:

Wildsmith

Palmer

Fred

Hutchinson C

Van Aken

Reach

Abdi

Hooper

Rhodes

I can’r pick the other two midfielders! Pahaha. (Somebody help). Shows how poor they are! I would really consider playing Van Aken in midfield in the future.

Hutch should miss this one.

After the worst injury period of his Wednesday career he should not be playing every minute of four matches in 9 days! He should play v Brentford, and miss out on Forest and Burton.

We then have only the Carlisle game, which he should miss, and obviously he should play at the Lane. Thereafter, hopefully he should be fine for the est of the season.

24 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Hutch should miss this one.

After the worst injury period of his Wednesday career he should not be playing every minute of four matches in 9 days! He should play v Brentford, and miss out on Forest and Burton.

We then have only the Carlisle game, which he should miss, and obviously he should play at the Lane. Thereafter, hopefully he should be fine for the est of the season.

Think I'd sooner see hutch take a backseat this season unless it becomes a scrap at the bottom, but if we are looking upper mid boredom, I'd sooner see him and others, fit for next season now.

Do the job properly.

Guest Kagoshimaowl

If they are all unfit again, I'd go.

Wildsmith

Palmer

Venancio

Hutch

van Aken 

Reach

Butterfield

Jones

Abdi

Hooper

Joao

Subs: Dawson, Pudil, Wallace, Matias, Fox, Nuhiu, Rhodes 

Tremendous news, Snoots!

Thank God you managed some pie and some refreshment. Personally, I've been at the ouzo since 6. She's a very understanding woman.

Re our opponents today - I have a love/hate relationship with Snottingham.

I hate the teams but I fancy the women  something rotten.

Sadly, they are much better looking than our awful bints.

Or anywhere else's for that matter.

God knows why. I don't. Awful accent, though!!:laugh:

2 minutes ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Same old same old for me.

Some nice passing but no real threat up front. Forest to score either side of HT for a comfortable 2 v 0 win.

mebbe but with Bullen in charge we will be up for it. @rses will be bitten. And not in a gay way!:laugh:

Hopefully a good response from the players today - always a good day out at Forest.

2-1 - Hopper first half then Bullen from the beach in the 88 min with a flying header into the top corner. Only position Bullen hasn't played yet player/manager :tango:

20 minutes ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Bullen has been part of the setup and resided over a year or so of mostly crap. I'm not so sure. 

Tis true but a change at the helm usually creates a reaction and Lee has been a motivater both on and off the field. I am sure he will not miss this opportunity to shove a rocket up the team's collective @rse!!:biggrin: