Nottingham Forest 0 : 3 Sheffield Wednesday : MATCHDAY THREAD

5 minutes ago, 33 said:

Top stuff Mi Lud although that looks like the tree in my hall.

You aren't living under my house are you...?

I hope this is my facking house. Though I am having trouble seeing much after the last 12 hours.  I have got lost a few times.

If you bump into me in the night, then one of us is definitely in the wrong place. 

More than likely me, I have become a bit confused after living in the woods. And even more befuddled since I cracked open the sherry this morning 

There's plenty of beer, wine and bubbly in the pantry old chum as well as the turkey with all the trimmings wrapped in foil. There's an almost full roast ham too.

The refrigerator is brim full, just help yourself.

OMEN ALERT.

Nottingham FOREST our next opponents. Forest is woodland, trees dense terrain etc...

Greno Woods anyone? garymegsonAnother prophetic sign.

HIS return is nigh up on us for the signs are clear, the stars are aligning.

1-2 Wednesday. Hooper and Rhodes

COME ON WEDNESDAY, UTO, FTB.

Edited by s6 owl

Nottingham Forest, don't draw, they win, or they lose...here lately, from SWFC, it's been a draw at best, a loss at worst, Wednesday won the first meeting, at Hillsborough, 3-1, Lee, Fletcher, and Hooper.  NFFC regularly starts two under-23's, both of whom can score, Kieran Dowell is 20 years old, started 19 matches, scored 8 goals, Barrie McKay is 22, started 17, and scored 5.  First match sans Carlos.  What will happen?  If I knew I'd be managing the Club, but if I had to bet, it wouldn't be on a draw.  SWFC 2, NFFC 1.

We will batter them.

It will be like a huge weight has been lifted from the players shoulders. Injuries will miraculously clear up, and motivation will return.

They will play with freedom and expression.

Bullys team talk will simply be work hard, play for each other, and enjoy it.

1-4 to the Blue and White Wizards. 

Is this now an unofficial match day thread until we get a new manager? I've got to drive to Kent and back to get the boy, so hopefully I'll be back for a reasonable time, if not it is likely to make the drive even more depressing. Oh and 33rd minute yellow for Hutch bingo lol

Quality omdt as per. CC leaves & mi lord straight back into the manor? Any connection? Nice to see Rowley B roasting his nuts too!

So, off to the shires. Westwood to return in the Lincoln green twill?

Injuries healing at this time of our Lord? No, not you......

Christ only knows who'll play & how.

Blind optimism.

2-0 to us.

Onwards.

Back in The Manor and bang on form m'lord!

Best wishes of the season to all!!

I've never been of the opinion that sacking Carlos will solve all our ills, but something simply had to change... Let's hope that Bully keeps it simple today and lets the team go out and express themselves!

I'm going 1-3 with a brace for Hooper and a Adam Reach pile-driver... 

Come on Wednesday!!!

Wildsmith

Palmer

Fred

Hutchinson C

Van Aken

Reach

Abdi

Hooper

Rhodes

I can’r pick the other two midfielders! Pahaha. (Somebody help). Shows how poor they are! I would really consider playing Van Aken in midfield in the future.