MESSAGE FROM THE SWFC CHAIRMAN (and he's not happy)

8 minutes ago, Cheffield Waynesday said:

And the fact te majority of the outers want bloody mr hoofball megson  back speaks about how backwards our fans are. 

You've done a poll have you?

Nah...you have read a few posts...50% of the bloody posts are in fun..and you have come to a conclusion..based on mainly f.ook all

14 minutes ago, Watson said:

So basically you dismiss anything he says Is that what you're saying?  So there is no point in him saying anything.  

Would you be happier with lower prices and less ambition or do you think there is another option? 

So given every club in the division has been cheaper than us over the last couple of years we are the most ambitious? Damn those unambitious clubs that got promoted accidentally. 

• Haha 4

I think this "Abuse" bllx ought to be knocked on the head TBH....

I was an avid "Carlos til the end of the season" poster...I got hardly any abuse...I haven't seen a lot of vitriol against Carlos, despite the bad results...There has been some but thats even been lambasted by posters who wanted him out...

You want to quote twitter stuff?...take it to f.ookin' twitter...

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

Where did I dismiss anything he says?

I said the schmaltz about the "Wednesday Family" made me uncomfortable...How do you extrapolate that into "Everything"...putting a bloody straw man argument up

Of course theres an option with Lower prices....every f.ookin' club above us in the Championship is taking it aren't they?

Huddersfield took it...Brighton...took it....I dismiss what I believe to be patent nonsense...

"I knew little of football" after 3 years I know more...."..Really?........... 3 years on ..worse off...Tell me how that f.ooker makes sense ..If you don't mind

I didn't say you did dismiss everything he says, I asked if you dismissed everything he says.  It was a question not a statement of fact, so hardly a strawman argument.

As I keep saying I think DC took a gamble on getting promotion quickly which as we know didn't work out.  Plans do fail there are no guarantees.  He has to go back to the drawing board. 

He has to raise money somehow, I can only think of ticket prices, I'm sure he has stated in the past that he would love to put more money into the club but FFP rules stop him from doing so.

Sorry if I have ruffled your feathers, I do enjoy reading your posts generally.  

Just now, asteener1867 said:

I think this "Abuse" bllx ought to be knocked on the head TBH....

I was an avid "Carlos til the end of the season" poster...I got hardly any abuse...I haven't seen a lot of vitriol against Carlos, despite the bad results...There has been some but thats even been lambasted by posters who wanted him out...

You want to quote twitter stuff?...take it to f.ookin' twitter...

100%

Those regurgitating the stuff Chansiri said has gone off need to show where they’ve seen it

they wont

because they can’t 

but happy to bleat out abott how fans have been so nasty to Carlos and a Chansiri 

It’s all a smokescreen

Managers don’t leave a billionaires football club because of what a couple of fans might have called them on Twitter 

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

100%

Those regurgitating the stuff Chansiri said has gone off need to show where they’ve seen it

they wont

because they can’t 

but happy to bleat out abott how fans have been so nasty to Carlos and a Chansiri 

It’s all a smokescreen

Managers don’t leave a billionaires football club because of what a couple of fans might have called them on Twitter 

OK OK leave it now you've convinced us.  All is sweetness and light.

1 minute ago, Watson said:

I didn't say you did dismiss everything he says, I asked if you dismissed everything he says.  It was a question not a statement of fact, so hardly a strawman argument.

As I keep saying I think DC took a gamble on getting promotion quickly which as we know didn't work out.  Plans do fail there are no guarantees.  He has to go back to the drawing board. 

He has to raise money somehow, I can only think of ticket prices, I'm sure he has stated in the past that he would love to put more money into the club but FFP rules stop him from doing so.

Sorry if I have ruffled your feathers, I do enjoy reading your posts generally.  

You said.... " So...Basically you dismiss everything he says is that what you are saying"...Its hardly ambiguous mate....I made it clear I dismissed his "Wednesday Family" argument.

No mate honestly..me feathers are not ruffled, and in no way would I fall out with one the "Wednesday Family"..You always argue yer corner without recourse to insult and its admirable lol

I just happen to disagree with you on this occasion...

2 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

But there’s more than one way to get a football club promoted. Chansiri happened to choose a way pioneered by clubs we slagged mercilessly for doing what some on here subsequently lauded. 

That's what I'm asking what is another way to raise money without raising ticket prices?  All I'm seeking is knowledge, not a fight.

Edited by Watson

2 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

You said.... " So...Basically you dismiss everything he says is that what you are saying"...Its hardly ambiguous mate....I made it clear I dismissed his "Wednesday Family" argument.

No mate honestly..me feathers are not ruffled, and in no way would I fall out with one the "Wednesday Family"..You always argue yer corner without recourse to insult and its admirable lol

I just happen to disagree with you on this occasion...

You missed off the question mark but hey ho...

• Haha 1

Just now, Watson said:

That's what I'm asking what is another way to raise money without raising ticket prices?  All I'm seeking is knowledge, not a fight.

One way is not to spunk money needlessly in the first place. To build a squad more intelligently. As other clubs have done. And a commercial side that operated better might help - 3 years in that appears to be a shambles. That could have mitigated some of the rises. 

• Like 1