Clapper or Meldrew

The WAWAW happy family seems to be seriously split with the current situation and the ONLY positive aspect is how entertaining it is to watch the raised handbags and listen to the pained hissy fits from the significant minority of Meldrews who are fast approaching a mass meltdown.  Thank god there are no cliffs nearby, the lemmings would be crowding the edge.  

The Meldrews simply don’t believe it! They don’t believe the poor team selection, the poor tactics, the crap players, the expensive ticket prices, the delayed shirts but most of all they don’t believe the ineptitude of the manager.  

It must be said that Meldrews are never ever happy - they demand their team play at a champions league level, they absolutely believe that their team has a god given right to premier league status and they obviously know so much more about tactics and selection than the manager.  Of course they do they’ve been watching Wednesday for (insert number here) years.  

They have never played the game at any decent level but they simply know better than the idiots in charge. They know that booing is helpful and it teaches the players a lesson that will surely improve their confidence.

Clapper or Meldrew I would not be upset to see Carlos go- I think he’s run out of ideas but equally I’m not going to go apoplectic just because we are not in the top 6.  It’s just a bloody game, the club will still be here next year and I’ll still be watching.  Things never change and  you can also bet that in a few years time when we are struggling back in the Prem the Meldrews will be hysterical again.  WAWAW.

I clapped when Hooper scored the offside goal, i liked the attacking intent.  Trying to encourage the team, you know, Support.

The fella behind me started shouting... "don't clap that, anyone clapping that is a f*$king moron".  He was angry with Hooper for not holding his run.  I think that's the two sides of your thread title right there.

6 hours ago, wilsondidwell said:

The WAWAW happy family seems to be seriously split with the current situation and the ONLY positive aspect is how entertaining it is to watch the raised handbags and listen to the pained hissy fits from the significant minority of Meldrews who are fast approaching a mass meltdown.  Thank god there are no cliffs nearby, the lemmings would be crowding the edge.  

The Meldrews simply don’t believe it! They don’t believe the poor team selection, the poor tactics, the crap players, the expensive ticket prices, the delayed shirts but most of all they don’t believe the ineptitude of the manager.  

It must be said that Meldrews are never ever happy - they demand their team play at a champions league level, they absolutely believe that their team has a god given right to premier league status and they obviously know so much more about tactics and selection than the manager.  Of course they do they’ve been watching Wednesday for (insert number here) years.  

They have never played the game at any decent level but they simply know better than the idiots in charge. They know that booing is helpful and it teaches the players a lesson that will surely improve their confidence.

Clapper or Meldrew I would not be upset to see Carlos go- I think he’s run out of ideas but equally I’m not going to go apoplectic just because we are not in the top 6.  It’s just a bloody game, the club will still be here next year and I’ll still be watching.  Things never change and  you can also bet that in a few years time when we are struggling back in the Prem the Meldrews will be hysterical again.  WAWAW.

can you repost that in bigger letters , i cant read it .