3 minutes ago, vulva said:

People just don't like change. Fast forward 10 years and cash, cheques or cash machines won't exist. 

Change has got to make things better

Introducing a system where you have to queue to put cash on a card

Then queue to buy items with card

Seems like we are creating additional queues to me

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

Tbf...anyone who has seen Hoots trying to navigate Hillsborough after a few pints will completely understand his misgivings about an E-Card system. 

Exactly

I can't always find my seat, how am I supposed to remember where this e card top up thingy is

Just figured it out

Look for people queuing

I'm going to end up in the toilets aren't I?

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE bobbar TU said:

Back to the point re Ajax and the England match I went to. All the regulars, i.e. the Dutch, just load up their card (season ticket card) with say £50 at the start of the season. It's a great system. Quicker, safer and no faff. 

4 minutes ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

What about the ones who aren’t regulars?

**** em. Let's create and build an environment that suits the masses, rather than the minority. Far too much pisssing around trying to appease the 3 game a season fannies. 

Its a business. Look after your loyal customers. 

33 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE bobbar TU said:

But it also creates a lot of 50p admin fees for the club 

Points mean £££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

25 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE bobbar TU said:

Exactly

I can't always find my seat, how am I supposed to remember where this e card top up thingy is

Just figured it out

Look for people queuing

I'm going to end up in the toilets aren't I?

End up in the toilets ? What level are you on Hoots never seen this before......... (call of duty)lol

• Like 1

Just now, vulva said:

**** em. Let's create and build an environment that suits the masses, rather than the minority. Far too much pisssing around trying to appease the 3 game a season fannies. 

Ah , the " Im alright Jack " attitude :picnic:

1 minute ago, vulva said:

I’m still not seeing how it’s easier for me to add funds to a season ticket than just use my contactless.

And I have to put say £50 on it months before I’m going to spend it all. I prefer the money in my bank account rather than somebody else’s.

Or I just put £10 on and have to keep doing it and maybe run out mistakenly.

i suspect I just won’t bother.  I’m not an habitual spender on the food and drink.  Occasionally I fancy a beer or a Bovril and I therefore buy on a whim.  The hassle will probably put many off.

29 minutes ago, vulva said:

Back to the point re Ajax and the England match I went to. All the regulars, i.e. the Dutch, just load up their card (season ticket card) with say £50 at the start of the season. It's a great system. Quicker, safer and no faff. 

I have a question

What happens when you've spent more than you thought you had spent, and you queue for a pint, the young lady serves you the pint, then she finds you haven't enough cash on your card, and you can't use your contactless

We went to an outdoor event in Spain last year, we had to queue to buy tickets for a drink, not knowing how long we were staying we bought enough for one drink each, we then had to queue at the bar to swop the tickets for drinks, both queues were horrendous

Buying a pint behind the cantilever, one woman takes your order and your money, a different woman pulls your pint, while she is pulling the pint, the lady who took our money is stood there redundant, so in effect you have two people doing one job, while one is working the other is waiting, I've never worked behind a bar, but surely it's quicker to have one member of staff serving one person, two members of staff to be serving two people

I went to an away game at Notts Forest 7 or 8 years ago, Darren Purse was playing for us, they had that pulling system that pulled 8 pints at the same time, that was 7 or 8 years ago, why haven't we implemented this?

5 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE bobbar TU said:

I have a question

What happens when you've spent more than you thought you had spent, and you queue for a pint, the young lady serves you the pint, then she finds you haven't enough cash on your card, and you can't use your contactless

We went to an outdoor event in Spain last year, we had to queue to buy tickets for a drink, not knowing how long we were staying we bought enough for one drink each, we then had to queue at the bar to swop the tickets for drinks, both queues were horrendous

Buying a pint behind the cantilever, one woman takes your order and your money, a different woman pulls your pint, while she is pulling the pint, the lady who took our money is stood there redundant, so in effect you have two people doing one job, while one is working the other is waiting, I've never worked behind a bar, but surely it's quicker to have one member of staff serving one person, two members of staff to be serving two people

I went to an away game at Notts Forest 7 or 8 years ago, Darren Purse was playing for us, they had that pulling system that pulled 8 pints at the same time, that was 7 or 8 years ago, why haven't we implemented this?

They take the pint back off you or offer you a club kneecapping as settlement

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE bobbar TU said:

I have a question

People have done nothing but moan about the catering, staff, food etc for years. The club are trying to move forward. FFS give them a break. It's like a mothers meeting on here. Everything from the Presto Tools sign, to the gold elephants and the bag searches gets criticised. It's about time the fanbase at this club grew a pair. 

By far and away the biggest set of wet fanny knobbs in the league. However some on here get out of bed, and get through the flipping day is a mystery to me. flipping miracle. 

• Haha 1