England team from the Championship.

Guest addedtime

Been saying this for years, think we'd do better than the England team with the Prem stars in it. Main thing you need in Euro's or World cup, in my opinion, is heart, bottle and absolute togetherness. Individual skill is all good but generally can't rely on it all through a tournament. I genuinely think we'd do better picking a team from Championship with the right manager. Let's be honest, couldn't do much worse.

Begs the question - Who would manage them?

15 minutes ago, TommyCraig said:

Been saying this for years, think we'd do better than the England team with the Prem stars in it. Main thing you need in Euro's or World cup, in my opinion, is heart, bottle and absolute togetherness. Individual skill is all good but generally can't rely on it all through a tournament. I genuinely think we'd do better picking a team from Championship with the right manager. Let's be honest, couldn't do much worse.

Let me guess, is it Carlos?

3 hours ago, TommyCraig said:

Well, whatever we have been doing for the last 25 tournaments has failed us dismally. 

We think of ourselves as one of the top 16 or so teams in the World, and one of the top 8 in Europe, so two semis in 25 tournaments is a shocking indictment of administration, managers and players.

For me its management. No coincidence that two of our best suited bosses got us to semis, and that the useless ones got their teams to be useless too.

15 hours ago, Indoor Owl said:

Hutchinson wouldn't get anywhere near the side, much less walk into it. 

Hutchinson over Cattermole, Huddlestone, Leadbitter, and Clayton? 

Not a chance.

A fully fit Sam Hutchinson gets in 12 of the 20 premier league sides in my opinion 

Guest Dingle.

I think a U23S England team from the championship would be more likely, and should be where they pick them from in my opinion, players playing regular mister football instead of kids football on training fields. 

17 hours ago, Dutch McLovin said:

A fully fit Sam Hutchinson gets in 12 of the 20 premier league sides in my opinion 

I am a big Hutchinson fan. But this is a bold statement to make when there's a possibility that a fully fit Sam Hutchinson may not even get in our side.

Is talk of Reach for England daft.

At the moment, yes it is.

He needs to continue doing well for us and help get us promoted. Then he has to also prove he can't stand out for us in the prem aswell.

But the likes of Lallana and Lingard are streets ahead of him at the moment.

51 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Does Carlos throw him straight back in the midfield. Not sure he does at the moment. In certain games he would be the first name on the team sheet.

If he is fully fit I think he would not even Carlos is that dumb... although I do agree if someone is playing well they should keep the shirt...

But could you not see say Hutchinson making a massive difference in the Arsenal midfield?? Some bite and tackle behind all there flair players ??

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dutch McLovin said:

If he is fully fit I think he would not even Carlos is that dumb... although I do agree if someone is playing well they should keep the shirt...

But could you not see say Hutchinson making a massive difference in the Arsenal midfield?? Some bite and tackle behind all there flair players ??

That type of player maybe. 

But you also need to be able to do alot more than tackle to play in that arsenal side. Petit and Vieira for example. Not sure Hutchinson is capable of that if I am honest.