Constructive SWFC Team Suggestions

4 hours ago, Maddogbob said:

Drop Fletcher for JR

Get Matias in the side at the expense of Wallace

Stick fox at left back

Keep reach at left wing

This or a swap to 433 with similar players.

I cannot understand the calls for 3 at the back.

Just put some fresh legs further up field and we'll crack on.

On ‎28‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 18:01, Animis said:

Not sure we have the players in the squad to complete - we need two new midfielders; center and wide right and full backs could be improved.

failing this, lets have a look at a different formation to get the centre more combative and creative.

Pace is desperately needed, bu other than Matias not sure we have any.

"we need 2 new midfielders " I wouldn't disagree with that, in the past 18 months we've signed boyd,abdi,jones butterfield and not one of them as been able to dislodge who was there previously . i'm not saying they are poor players but they arnt any better than what we had and that's why whoever is finding these players needs elbowing .....you could say the same about the left back are fox, urby any  better than pudil ?.....we signed 2 strikers Rhodes and winnall who don't fit into how the manager plays now if chansiri  knows he is going to keep carlos whats the point of signing them ........

On 10/28/2017 at 18:05, mike312 said:

352 suits the players we have. Teach the whole team how to take a throw-in. Practise corners, crossing and free kicks. Teach Westwood how to kick straight and that he often dictates the pace of the game. Shoooooooooooooot.

Its a simple game made difficult by others - I'm with you mike312 all the way - back to basics, simples peeps.

Some our best performances this season, albeit chasing the game have been when we have got 3 up top so with that in mind if I were to have the chance of “changing it up” I would go with

Westwood 

Lees                 Van akken 

hunt                     Bannan                 Reach

Lee                    Butterfield  

Hooper

Joao                 Rhodes         

Would encourage hunt hunt and reach to play as far up the field as possible with bannan dropping in to the quarterback role that pirlo played in for Italy. With joao’s pace in the side it would create more space for the likes of Lee/butterfield and Hooper to get on the ball in good areas    

30 minutes ago, Herefordowl79 said:

Some our best performances this season, albeit chasing the game have been when we have got 3 up top so with that in mind if I were to have the chance of “changing it up” I would go with

Westwood 

Lees                 Van akken 

hunt                     Bannan                 Reach

Lee                    Butterfield  

Hooper

Joao                 Rhodes         

Would encourage hunt hunt and reach to play as far up the field as possible with bannan dropping in to the quarterback role that pirlo played in for Italy. With joao’s pace in the side it would create more space for the likes of Lee/butterfield and Hooper to get on the ball in good areas    

we look a bit light at the back mate ....do you really think bannan is the best one to sit in front of the centre backs to protect them while hunt & reach are marooned up field when an attack breaks down ...