Carlos adamant Sheffield Wednesday will be promoted this season

All this talk of the Leeds game, we all felt we could have had a lot more, and we finished up murdering them, but we were shakey early on, and gave them opportunities to score first. My feelings when we scored  were, that came as a pleasant surprise. After that we were brilliant, but not before. 

7 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

You haven't read the BAME thread then?

Not since Big Ron insinuated that Paul Ince was having Gender reassignment or maybe I "miss" read (pun)

Since then I haven't dare go back to look ....

You know what it's like on here Ive just stopped Gipping over Stevegers hobby post ..

Going to organise a pint with Casbah owl I'll be back in a tick 

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST

Guest Copthorneowl
1 hour ago, S36 OWL said:

I believe i will sleep with Rachael Riley 

Dont mean its ever going to happen tho 

No big deal mate, I slept with her last week unfortunately I was in the armchair she was on the telly.

So Carlos is going to change his philosophy and start games faster than walking pace and actually attack the opposition instead of giving them a head start?

No it's bu!!sh!t and we've heard it all before

Bye bye Carlos your time is up.

Edited by horny owl

4 minutes ago, horny owl said:

So Carlos is going to change his philosophy and start games faster than walking pace and actually attack the opposition instead of giving them a head start?

No it's bu!!sh!t and we've heard it all before

Bye bye Carlos your time is up.

I agree with some of this.

However I think he'll have more time.

Of course he will say that, if he gets promoted then great he's kept his word, but if not he is gone anyway, chansiri won't put up with a 3rd season of so close yet so far.

Just a way of him trying to sweet talk and keep everyone happy, he has nothing to lose from it, he knows he's gone if not.

Edited by Vectile

Can't help but feeling he's whizzing through every trick in the "football manager under pressure" book at the moment. 

Have to admire his fighting spirit, but sadly it's not transferring to his team and translating onto the pitch. 

Sadly, he sounds like a man trying to convince himself when he's coming out with statements like that. 

His (or ours if he does get the chop) one saving grace may well be the fact that this division is shaping up to be about as crap as it has been in a few years. 

Just now, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

You need to drink more water, it's a dehydration thing. If you do drink enough (and not many of us do) then it could possibly be diabetes . 95% of the time not taking fluids is the reason, so no need to worry.

Alanby has messenger me about this.

Thank you for your concern...it's appreciated.