Sky video

Guest thetallowl

Guest thetallowl

Take a look at the derby video...

Feels really cringe worthy to me. Let's find a steel works with some dudes in hard helmets and blades logos on.

The parasitic broadcaster didn't care until it looked like they could make money.

37 minutes ago, thetallowl said:

Feels really cringe worthy to me. Let's find a steel works with some dudes in hard helmets and blades logos on.

The parasitic broadcaster didn't care until it looked like they could make money.

Link?

5 hours ago, thetallowl said:

What video ?

This was organised by one of the two guys with Blades badges on their helmets, they are both managers in the Forge, I don't know them personally, one is called Beaumont, I forget the other. 

The two Wednesdayites

The first one who speaks is called Sean, he's a massive Owl, and goes home and away, the second 'Wednesdayite' is called Andy, and isn't a Wednesdayite at all, I don't know who he borrowed the shirt off, I've known him 30 years and to my knowledge he isn't interested in football. I know his wife is a season ticket holder at the Lane, and he's gone to the lane with her in the past.

I'm also told the two managers hand picked who was going to be interviewed and photographed which explains why there were more Blunts there than Owls, it's not a 50/50 split here, there's far more Owls, in fact, we have nearly as many Barnsley fans as Blunts

Having said that, I'm seeing an increase in Blunts, two years ago you couldn't find a Blunt here, one or two keep coming out of the woodwork

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

1 hour ago, HOOTIE AND THE bobbar TU said:

This was organised by one of the two guys with Blades badges on their helmets, they are both managers in the Forge, I don't know them personally, one is called Beaumont, I forget the other. 

The two Wednesdayites

The first one who speaks is called Sean, he's a massive Owl, and goes home and away, the second 'Wednesdayite' is called Andy, and isn't a Wednesdayite at all, I don't know who he borrowed the shirt off, I've known him 30 years and to my knowledge he isn't interested in football. I know his wife is a season ticket holder at the Lane, and he's gone to the lane with her in the past.

I'm also told the two managers hand picked who was going to be interviewed and photographed which explains why there were more Blunts there than Owls, it's not a 50/50 split here, there's far more Owls, in fact, we have nearly as many Barnsley fans as Blunts

Having said that, I'm seeing an increase in Blunts, two years ago you couldn't find a Blunt here, one or two keep coming out of the woodwork

The second blade is Gareth Barker he's the managing Director mate

17 minutes ago, elvin parsnip said:

The second blade is Gareth Barker he's the managing Director mate

Cheers mate, couldn't remember his name, he's Forge, I'm Foundry

I think Barker might be the guy who has knocked all Sunday working off til April 2018

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.