7 hours ago, 1/10/1983 said:

because a professional journalist always bites at criticism and tells people to f. uck off!

However, I dread we will now conclude a £3.5m deal for Micah.

He's hardly professional or a journalist, I doubt he's real, found his other twitter profile and he's a Crystal Palace fan (Not Southend United), still got two kids and posts the same old poo but with more Tommy Robinson. Seems to get offended when people challenge him for his lame nasty comments, saying that people have no sense of humour, typical far-right nobber, whatever happened to intelligence and wit? https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Os7jRQKYKdQJ:https://twitter.com/DudleyWBreaking+&cd=10&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk&client=firefox-b-ab

He's a "proud homophobe" too according to his profile bio, from what I learnt from school, those who protest about homosexuality tend to be in the closet.

Dudley Waterhouse

@DudleyWBreaking

Father of 2 great children, proud homophobe, Crystal Palace fan and reporter formerly of Forest Echo News and The Sun.

Plus let's not forget that his profile picture is of filmmaker Ken Burns, Mac users will know that name from the image panning effect in iMovies.

Edited by RobbieOwler

Bizarrely, the photos used on that account are of renowned American filmmaker Ken Burns, who won a prestigious Peabody award (not pea head, amazingly) for his excellent 2014 documentary The Central Park Five.

Curiouser and curiouser.

edit: Ah, @RobbieOwler beat me to it!

Edited by Mr. Tom

8 hours ago, Maddogbob said:

lol

I dare not go any further, but really want to ask if it's Lego hair now as per @Lord Snooty suggested.

I went down down the legit head route. 

I asked if his hair had been commissioned by lego. 

He said he wont speak to me.