Official whingers and moaners thread

1 minute ago, AMB1867 said:

This topic really does some Owlstalk up. 

Carlos has won one game and everything is great. 

The absolute reallty of it is that Carlos makes dodgy selections, we've no money and players who aren't good enough or throwing toys out of the pram.

This thread will be shown up this time next week when Carlos can't break down Burton Albion. 

Allways a tough game but this year we will nail it

1 hour ago, AMB1867 said:

The absolute reallty of it is that Carlos makes dodgy selections, we've no money and players who aren't good enough or throwing toys out of the pram.

This thread will be shown up this time next week when Carlos can't break down Burton Albion. 

Welcome home - the fly trap worked wonders

:columbo:

5 hours ago, A12owl said:

Thanks for your honesty. It ruined my enjoyment of the banter for the rest of the game. 

Really I was just trying to brighten a dull period of play  . Apparently some time ago it was a common thing and the Kommandants decided to clamp down with the 24 hour ban. I was lucky to get away without having to do 100 lines and a detention.

I Am suitably chastised. :sad:

You got off lightly , there are some on here who have been made to lick Neil`s feet after posting something they shouldnt. 

2 hours ago, AMB1867 said:

I'm waiting for you in the other thread.

Come on over and explain yourself.

Ok ,we have got the season up and running thank goodness but don't believe everything is rosy now.

Time will tell and i still believe CC should have gone pre season.

Dont forget he messed up on consecutive play offs.

So all this sarky criticism about people who dare question whats going on.

I think your missing the point of a forum bud, it's not there for everyone to be happy smiley, we're bottom but getting relagated and we don't care, so one for all and all for one bunch of robots all agreeing and clapping together no matter how bad we are. (yes I'm being truthful, with a delicate hint of sarcasm) 

The point of a forum is to create a place were individuals can discuss there own thoughts with their peers and discuss right or wrong their views on certain subjects (look up ancient democracy). We may not agree with others, but everyone has a differing opinion. We can be awful and the clappers will still agree with everything, tactics, team selection etc..., on the other side of the coin the Carlos haters will still put the boot in when we go dredge a 0-1 away at Fulham, it may have been not great but a result is a result. Is this a moan...... Nah  it's a simple informative non rant. WAWAW

Edited by shezzas left peg

You're in the right place.

First if you have uniques knowledge of the purpose of this forum, then I don my cap as you are a better man than me and clearly have superior knowledge to most on here.

Second, you are a perfect example of why I wrote this thread.

1. We are not bottom.

2. I doubt very much that we will get relegated (happy to bet)

3. The people on here do care otherwise why log in ?

A forum WHERE ....etc.. agreed but the point is some people are glass half full, some half empty but others are bone flipping dry. Fine, but at least state facts rather than just slagging off the club, the team and individual players the manager, DC and then boo when we go one down. 

Your bottom, getting relegated rant proves the point of the thread, which you are clearing missing "bud".

On 20/08/2017 at 19:26, AMB1867 said:

Cannot believe this has been negged when in fact it the most sensible post in this thread ....