Who'll be gone by Aug 31st?

1 hour ago, Costello 77 said:

No.

Because you're the type who takes side bets on a divorce date when the bride and groom are at the altar.

You don't know me from Adam so don't be calling me 'a sort' Dare I say you're that type that can't see what realistically might happen through your blue and white tinted specs??? 

5 hours ago, Owlbert Einstein said:

Baffles me people being okay with Forestieri leaving - some wanting him gone. Yeah he's caused a bit of sh!t , this training ground scuffle is going way way over the top. Sam Winnalls buried it, CC has buried it, why are fans wanting to carry it on? Happy to lose our BEST player, anyone that disagree's hes not our best player is on some rate drugs. 

All three will still be here and when FF plays again and scores a few everyone will be queuing to suck his plonker off his body

I will not be providing Nando with oral gratification. Thank you!

7 hours ago, TheEnd1976 said:

I think ff for defo very slight possibility that Jordan Rhodes will but the money would have to be right I'm talking 12 to 15 mil

Where do people get this stuff from?

We have a striker we paid 10m for 6 weeks ago, he's not really done that much and doesn't fit our awful tactics so now we want 12-15m for him.

Nuts

Or is that the technological illiterate camp as I somehow posted that comment in the totally wrong thread. It's been a long week

33 minutes ago, poite said:

We have a striker we paid 10m for 6 weeks ago, he's not really done that much and doesn't fit our awful tactics so now we want 12-15m for him.

Nuts

I never do that well with my cars....

2 hours ago, Mr Fuzz said:

You don't know me from Adam so don't be calling me 'a sort' Dare I say you're that type that can't see what realistically might happen through your blue and white tinted specs??? 

You dare say it because you have.

The three question marks doesn't help.

CC will still be here unless we lose every match between now and then.

If FF is in the squad for tomorrow he will be staying unless we get a crazy offer. Palace have been mentioned  but I doubt it. (On the Brighton forum, They don't like Palace and don't want FF themselves). If FF isn't in the squad I'd say he's 50/50.

Hirst out on loan.

That keeper we aren't Kean on out on loan again.

Another CB in, no idea who.

Rhodes is going nowhere.

Nobody else will leave.   

4 hours ago, poite said:

Nuts

It is nuts.

but hasnt football just gone nuts? them figures you talk should be a pipe dream but what if wolves do wanna finish their jigsaw with a guy whos done it time and time again in this league? if they think having him in their squad makes the difference between getting over the line or not, then is £12m nuts? 

yes but no!