Goal celebrations

5 minutes ago, pgmetcalf said:

I find it all a bit strange, but sort of a subconscious reaction. I was watching some films of people doing stuff without sounds and it was just plain crazy 

The strangest celebrations for me (sitting on the KOP) is if we score at the away end, it can be hard to tell if its crossed the line sometimes and it's an awkward delayed reaction. Ends up like an Alex Ferguson cheer.

For the regular goals, there is an almost indignant shout of YES!, stand up and give a fist pump that smacks of "that was coming you f##ckers!"

For the big goals, its an involuntary jump, bellow YESSSSS!!! in the deepest, throatiest most guttural tone, both hands in the air which morphs into me looking down with double fists clench like I'm trying to squeeze out a snooker ball.  For the absolutely f##king MASSIVE goals, there is a brief moment when the bellow of YES causes me to get light headed and almost pass out.

Must remember to breathe in...

Guest The Horse

Depends on the significance.

Normally, it's the regular stand up, shout and clap.

For Antonio's goal against Carlisle though, I was down the gangway and roaring at the pitch like i'd just taken out King's Landing single handed, then hugging some random.

1 hour ago, spike1867 said:

For the regular goals, there is an almost indignant shout of YES!, stand up and give a fist pump that smacks of "that was coming you f##ckers!"

For the big goals, its an involuntary jump, bellow YESSSSS!!! in the deepest, throatiest most guttural tone, both hands in the air which morphs into me looking down with double fists clench like I'm trying to squeeze out a snooker ball.  For the absolutely f##king MASSIVE goals, there is a brief moment when the bellow of YES causes me to get light headed and almost pass out.

Must remember to breathe in...

Now that's the "money shot & cum face described in great detail there....

Would it be possible if you can tell us all what you do when Wednesday score please ...

If it's a standard home game then stand up shout yessss and clap. Derby games and last minute winners etc are obviously celebrated with more passion.

At away games it depends on how intoxicated I am but usually jumping about wildly with mates, perhaps falling onto row in front and hugging randoms!

I stand up and do like a little sway to one side then the other and do like a forward roll thing with my arms and sing meat pie sausage roll thank you wednesday gave us a goal. and then bounce up and down a few bops and then fist bump the person(s) next to me all the while shouting bravo bravo!