Goal celebrations

All depends, largely I jump up, punch the air and yell yes so my throat hurts for the rest of the day

For the Villa game last season I jumped up from my chair at home and punched the ceiling light fitting and broke a finger, and for the first goal of the Arsenal game I manically jumped up and down and hugged the old bloke sitting in front of me on the kop

If it's footie manager, I glumly nod from the sidelines... Can't show too much emotion :ph34r:

10 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

All depends, largely I jump up, punch the air and yell yes so my throat hurts for the rest of the day

For the Villa game last season I jumped up from my chair at home and punched the ceiling light fitting and broke a finger, and for the first goal of the Arsenal game I manically jumped up and down and hugged the old bloke sitting in front of me on the kop

If it's footie manager, I glumly nod from the sidelines... Can't show too much emotion :ph34r:

F that, you gotta show extra emotion for footie manager, fans love a good bit of emotion, even virtual fans. The team scored against a preseason chesterfield for me and I was running around the room throwing things at the missus in celebration. 

15 minutes ago, Havin-a-hoot said:

F that, you gotta show extra emotion for footie manager, fans love a good bit of emotion, even virtual fans. The team scored against a preseason chesterfield for me and I was running around the room throwing things at the missus in celebration. 

How are the divorce proceedings going by the way? :biggrin:

8 minutes ago, Mr. Tom said:

lol

Oh god I've only seen the first three or four clips of that video where he's messing with his family - not so sure the Uber sections towards the end are quite as, y'know, "lol"

WTF:

Edited by Mr. Tom

Step 1. Look left

Step 2. Hug who ever it is

Step 3. Release one arm and wave it in the air

Step 4.Jump up and down in this one arm hug thing i've got myself into

Step 5. More often than not end up falling over

Step 6. Get up, brush myself down, look up to the sky and whisper under my breath 'yesssss, come on Wednesday'

Step 7. Look at the clock to see how longs left 

Step 8. Look left again, slightly embarrassed, and say 'we're going to need another'