Reach can't tackle or head so how anyone thinks playing left back is a good idea i will never know. 

When i saw him play for Preston against us he played centre midfield and he looked like a world beater! Somewhere in midfield is his position. 

Happy to see glimpses of what he can do. I will wait until he is doing against the Villas, Boro's and Fulhams of this world though first. 

Keep it up Adam!

Just now, Costello 77 said:

I wish you'd refuse to judge our players full stop. Carlos and the coaches play him all the time...Not just in warm ups.

I'm sure caliber was a type of non alcohol beer.

Its called an opinion. If you dont like it, you dont like it but never tell me to not have one. 

If you rate him maybe i should be asking you to stop giving opinions as he's absolutely garbage

2 minutes ago, ramone said:

Its called an opinion. If you dont like it, you dont like it but never tell me to not have one. 

If you rate him maybe i should be asking you to stop giving opinions as he's absolutely garbage

He's absolutely garbage?

That's not an opinion...It's simple minded abuse.

Just now, Costello 77 said:

He's absolutely garbage?

That's not an opinion...It's simple minded abuse.

Listen... In my opinion I think he's garbage. 

It is an opinion, I dont think he's very good. 

If you think me thinking someone is rubbish at football is abuse then you're in for a hell of miserable life... 

2 minutes ago, ramone said:

If you think me thinking someone is rubbish at football is abuse then you're in for a hell of miserable life... 

I've lived the better part of my life and enjoyed it.

5 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Reach plays on left every week he'll be good IMO. 

Reach gets moved about hell be inconsistent and get stick.

Personally I think point 2 will happen 

Whatever happens, he will get stick. 

2 hours ago, IstillhateSteveBould said:

lol

Is FF playing on the left all you think about? 

Genuinely, 99% of your posts are about this. Never known anyone as obsessed with one single aspect of our club.

Flatterer.

I am bottom about many issues.

2 hours ago, ramone said:

I wish I was rubbish enough to play almost every game for the 4th best team last season.... not to mention the 15K-20K a week hes no doubt on. Oh to be garbage enough to earn an annual salary every week. A boy can dream.

2 hours ago, shandypants said:

One for the connoisseur there. 

:goalie:

Got to ask, I know he's ours and that pic is from the arduous 2 hour flight to the end of the World called Portugal but who is he? He doesn't exactly fill me with confidence as to his henergy levels WTF:

2 hours ago, Philb125 said:

I wish I was rubbish enough to play almost every game for the 4th best team last season.... not to mention the 15K-20K a week hes no doubt on. Oh to be garbage enough to earn an annual salary every week. A boy can dream.

I know. It makes me die a little inside each day...

6 hours ago, cookeh said:

Seems to be his movement that's different. He looks like he's freer to move about the pitch and it's when he comes more central that he's that goal threat. Whether that's instruction from Carlos, a side effect of Fox wanting to overlap a lot, or purely a preseason thing "i dont care i'm going wandering and having a pop at goal" remains to be seen. Fingers crossed it's the first two and he can carry it in to the league games.

Before pre-season started I'd thought he'd be a good shout for left back, with Nando on the wing, but he's making a good case to be used further forwards now, and putting him at left back would surely shut down all the contributions he's making right now.

Like Holmowl says, it becomes a dilemma for Carlos. A good one to have, but how happy would Nando be to spend a while sat on the bench if Reach is on form and contributing every game?

Interesting point about FF. We also have a fit again ( for the moment) Matias for left midfield. Reach deserves a longer spell at left midfield/wing. If Forestieri really wants away I would transfer him out but only if we could get £8-10 million. He was too inconsistent last season for me.