OMDT - Stags vs Owls

god I miss going to the games. I want to come back to England for that reason and well the pubs. I'm tempted to uphev my life which won't be a quick change as I'm country Australia not city Australia now. Anyway... sorry to say that out aloud. Thanks to all peoples views who went, I enjoy reading your comments 

I hear you Coorong Owl. I've been in Connecticut since '94 and haven't been to Hillsborough since '99 but listening to Player I still kick every ball

(and yeah I miss the pubs too!) Owlstalk is brilliant, makes me proud to be a Wednesday fan. 

2 hours ago, trumbullowl said:

I hear you Coorong Owl. I've been in Connecticut since '94 and haven't been to Hillsborough since '99 but listening to Player I still kick every ball

(and yeah I miss the pubs too!) Owlstalk is brilliant, makes me proud to be a Wednesday fan. 

Same here. Not as long as you in the U.S., but it's still almost a decade since my last game at Hillsborough.

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.

Enjoyed it yesterday. Went in main stand with brother and kids and his mate as they live in Mansfield. Kept quiet but wouldn't have mattered I don't think, had 3 10 year olds with us so they'd have sorted Mansfield's firm. 

Thought Boyd showed some nice touches, matias was pretty poor, we had so much time on the ball though that it is difficult to say how good we were. Plenty round us were fairly respectful of our players except for comedy hating ff which we enjoyed. Little un says it was hard to sit in their stand. He's also singing yellows yellows and laughing a lot. 

11 hours ago, Pod9 said:

Dont be a wee pipe!

He's a little boy who loved football and he died last week. 

He spend the last 18 months riddled with cancer and if someone asks me to clap my hands together for 1 minute in his memory, then I will. 

Im sure you have clapped a lot less deserving players at Hillsbrough for winning a throw in at some point! 

We (football fans) are all here together, no matter who you support. Bradley Lowery has brought football fans from all over the world together. 

As as a father to two small children, this story has touched me greatly. And I'm sure a few other owls fans can see similarities with Bradley's family to their own. 

So stop asking daft questions and clap your hands!! 

Lots of children die sadly. I don't need football to remind me of this sad fact.

On 7/16/2017 at 04:31, trumbullowl said:

My family lived there throughout my younger years. Are you close to or know a place called Monroe? Spent many an 8ft deep in snow winter there! 

9 hours ago, abdiwonderland said:

My family lived there throughout my younger years. Are you close to or know a place called Monroe? Spent many an 8ft deep in snow winter there! 

Yes, Trumbull is next to Monroe. I work in Monroe in fact. And we still get to dig out from a few feet of snow a couple of times each winter.

Where did you move to?

1 hour ago, trumbullowl said:

Yes, Trumbull is next to Monroe. I work in Monroe in fact. And we still get to dig out from a few feet of snow a couple of times each winter.

Where did you move to?

Trumbull has the big mall? 

I never lived there, sorry my wording was wrong. My family lived over there, moved to Florida now. 

I live ive in the U.K. sadly! lol