The Owlstalk Myth

Guest RocketOwl

41 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

IMO, you are blaming the wrong person.

Its the tactics, not Rhodes.

I'm not, check my earlier post, the one before George staggered in Think it was in response to A12owl. I don't blame Rhodes, I blame whoever signed him

41 minutes ago, Furious George said:

Bored of hearing your nonsense.

Reading, reading my nonsense.          Unless of course, somebody is reading it to you, then you could be right Anyway, I bid you good night UTO

18 hours ago, RocketOwl said:

"We don't play to Rhodes strengths and get crosses into the box".

Take a look at Steven Fletcher goals in the last 10 games - majority from crosses.

From memory - Huddersfield playoffs (Header from cross), Derby Home (Header from Cross) Newcastle at home (Fletcher and Lees from crosses).Hooper against Derby also from a cross.

Any responses to how Fletcher seems to be scoring from crosses into the box?

Cheers.

Where does your need come from? The need to single out JR and keep banging on about it.

Do you need to have a whipping boy? 

I know it's hard without a Potter, a Jeffers or a Maghoma....a truly deserving target for projection.

If it helps you can hate me. It should be easy....I'm a bit overweight and quite a lazy git and I haven't had a half decent performance on the pitch since around 1998.

5 minutes ago, Owl At Risk said:

Where does your need come from? The need to single out JR and keep banging on about it.

I know it's hard without a Potter, a Jeffers or a Maghoma....a truly deserving target for projection.

If it helps you can hate me. It should be easy....I'm a bit overweight and quite a lazy git and I haven't had a half decent performance on the pitch since around 1998.

Can i hate you as well?

10 hours ago, Holmowl said:

Rhodes / 26 shots / 15 on target / 3 goals

FF / 88 shots / 45 on target / 10 goals

Fletch / 56 shots / 20 on target / 9 goals

Hooper / 18 shots / 14 on target / 5 goals

Winnall / 23 shots / 8 on target / 3 goals ( 37 / 19 / 11 for Barnsley)

(Pens not incl)

Youve missed out the Kosovan Zidane lol

15 minutes ago, Owl At Risk said:

Are you Nuhiu? :columbo:

On ‎11‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 10:05, flo said:

Can i hate you as well?

Please do.

Do you have a fit wife/girlfriend/daughter/mother?....could give you a really good reason to hate me then.

On second thoughts, they don't even have to be fit. Or related to you. Or even know you.