Semedo

Nuhiu

Sougou

Melo

Joao

Sasso

Palmer

Emanuelson

Time to be tough and put sentiment aside I like some of the players on that list, but they're not at the level required. Pudil the toughest choice but we need a better younger version of him.

Commanding centre half to replace Loovens. Pacy winger, I'd go for McManaman get a full pre season behind him, he's a class act on his day. Strong central midfielder with quality, break the bank here, we need someone who can take the game by the scruff of its neck. Two new fullbacks.

Guest Coyt
5 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Not had a full scan but from the first couple of pages of prem player's I think Kirchoff at Sunderland would be a great signing, add some real steel to the central midfield

Guest Coyt
1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Get rid of

Pudil

Matias

Semedo

Nuhiu

Sougou

Melo

Joao

Sasso

Palmer

Emanuelson

Time to be tough and put sentiment aside I like some of the players on that list, but they're not at the level required. Pudil the toughest choice but we need a better younger version of him.

Commanding centre half to replace Loovens. Pacy winger, I'd go for McManaman get a full pre season behind him, he's a class act on his day. Strong central midfielder with quality, break the bank here, we need someone who can take the game by the scruff of its neck. Two new fullbacks.

Still think we should have gone for Jake Bidwell in the summer before he moved to QPR, shame we didn't end up getting Joe Bennett either.

2 minutes ago, Coyt said:

Not had a full scan but from the first couple of pages of prem player's I think Kirchoff at Sunderland would be a great signing, add some real steel to the central midfield

Kirchoff would be decent, I think Moyes or the new guy would like to keep him at Sunderland and I wouldn't blame him.

The one on that list who catches my eye first off is George Boyd. He may have Prem interest though which would be a shame, always liked him.

Jota would be my top target but I expect us to be behind parachute payments teams for him. We would surely have to sell first to get someone of his calibre and that could be Fessi. I think our big fee signings are over for now as with the money spent to date we must be close to FFP. 

Guest Coyt
1 minute ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Kirchoff would be decent, I think Moyes or the new guy would like to keep him at Sunderland and I wouldn't blame him.

The one on that list who catches my eye first off is George Boyd. He may have Prem interest though which would be a shame, always liked him.

Yeah think he'd be a great addition on the wings, surprised if Burnley let him go, wasn't he a regular this season? I remember him at Peterborough, him and Mackail Smith were both lethal. The latter I think plays non league now lol

1 minute ago, DesWalker said:

Posted this in a few threads but I'd be looking at bakary sako and loftus cheek on loan from Chelsea. 

I'd go back for Lewis Baker at Chelsea. Could have the same effect Brown and Abraham have had at this level. He's a couple years older and stronger, got bags of ability. 

1 minute ago, Coyt said:

Yeah think he'd be a great addition on the wings, surprised if Burnley let him go, wasn't he a regular this season? I remember him at Peterborough, him and Mackail Smith were both lethal. The latter I think plays non league now lol

He is a regular and by all accounts has rejected a 1 year deal by them as he wants a 2 year one, which makes me think he'll go to another Premier League outfit which is a shame.

1 manager,

1 centrehalf,

1 right back,

1 left back ,

1 midfielder who can boss a game,

1 right winger,

1 left winger.

I asked for the same last summer and got David Jones and Adam Reach and 3 others who haven't been fit all season - must do better if we actually want to go up this time. 

Edited by Random Task

11 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

I'd go back for Lewis Baker at Chelsea. Could have the same effect Brown and Abraham have had at this level. He's a couple years older and stronger, got bags of ability. 

I bet Chelsea wouldn't let us have him after how we didn't use him last time.

They also do a lot of research into clubs that they loan their young players to and I imagine they will find out about Carlos's habit of sticking to his regular midfielders or playing new signings out of position. That's not a major criticism from me of Carlos but I bet it would have an impact on us getting loan players from Chelsea.

4 minutes ago, Random Task said:

1 manger,

1 centrehalf,

1 right back,

1 left back ,

1 midfielder who can boss a game,

1 right winger,

1 left winger.

I asked for the same last summer and got David Jones and Adam Reach and 3 others who haven't been fit all season - must do better if we actually want to go up this time. 

New physio and fitness coach as well then?