OperationPig

1 hour ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Not really sure how you can say that about forestieri, got kicked to shreds again like he did on Sunday. Only one booking for your players which was disappointing considering Mooy and Hogg made about 10 awful tackles between em

I think if you took the blue n white specs off mate you'd see it slightly different. 

Yeh FF does take some hits, but my God he doesn't help himself by going down far too easily at times. Even when not actually hit with a tackle, if he has a defender on his back and he knows he's losing out he collapses to the floor. 

Quite embarrassing at times - and totally understandable why Udds and others give him stick for it. 

Btw

Purely on that, I just knew he'd miss his pen. Just for the ribbing Udds have given him these last 2 years I thought here we go they will have the last laugh. 

3 hours ago, terrierbite said:

You know it has taken a long time for Hefele to get in the side ,was the skipper at Dynamo Dresden ,agree he might be more of a cheer leader in the prem rather than a centre half ,would love to see loovens at Town ,he always looks immense .

You are right it might be interesting in the Prem ,could be a record low score if we don't change the side ,still it could be fun ,our away support would love it at the prawn sandwich grounds ,watch some German megastars come in if we go up ,Philip Laam having a final season before properly retiring perhaps

Thanks for the congrats

Roger and out

Steve

No worries mate. Enjoy Wembley and hopefully the Prem.

First off, penalties are a horrible way to go out, so I feel for Wednesday fans.

Got a lot of Wednesday mates and people on this board seem to be honest people who have given a good and honest account of the game.

If operation pig is a Wednesday fan then every club has its nobs... But I think it is a Blades fan in all honesty. I doubt a real fan would want to embarrass his own club.

First off, penalties are a horrible way to go out, so I feel for Wednesday fans.

Got a lot of Wednesday mates and people on this board seem to be honest people who have given a good and honest account of the game.

If operation pig is a Wednesday fan then every club has its nobs... But I think it is a Blades fan in all honesty. I doubt a real fan would want to embarrass his own club.

3 hours ago, alanharper said:

"Operationpig"? 

Could that be any more blatantly a Sheffield United fan with nothing better to do than act like a bell end pretending to be a Wednesdayite? 

Paranoid or what?

A United fan pretending to be a Wednesdayite and posting on an HTFC site? Surely any United fan would have been giving it large wishing them good luck, not having a pop just before the game?

Do you see hidden United fans behind you corn flakes box in a morning? 

4 hours ago, alanharper said:

"Operationpig"? 

Could that be any more blatantly a Sheffield United fan with nothing better to do than act like a bell end pretending to be a Wednesdayite? 

Thinking same. 

10 hours ago, Essix Blue said:

Good luck in the final. 

Btw

how  many Germans took penalties last night ?

Hi

Thanks for all the congrats ,believe me I have suffered the sickness you feel ,as regards how many Germans took penalties ,Lowe,Hefele so that's 2 ,the others in the team were Kachunga and Quanar who did not take ,of course an Englishman missed our only penalty

Steve

12 hours ago, terrierbite said:

Good morning guys

First of all I am delighted with the result ,at same time I am a football fan so know how absolutely sick you will all be feeling

Guy keeps coming on our website under name of operationpig and telling us how crap we are and how the atmosphere was going to kill us ,well if you are reading this then you were wrong .

No more than that

By the way one of your posts claimed that Barry Bannan was poor last night ,from a Town point of view I thought he was great ,long with Westwood and Hutchinson ,Foristieri was same as normal ,trying to win a free kick from the moment he got the ball ,animosity from Town fans goes back  to his cheating when at Watford

Anyway we aren't up yet so 50-50 will meet again next season ,got a feeling if we stay down we wont compete with you next season

Steve

I was with you until you said about Forestieri trying to win a free kick.

That's genuinely shocked me that anyone would be able come across that point of view. I thought your boys hacked the bobbar out of him last night, and the ref wouldn't give him a thing. 

15 minutes ago, pompeyowl said:

I was with you until you said about Forestieri trying to win a free kick.

That's genuinely shocked me that anyone would be able come across that point of view. I thought your boys hacked the bobbar out of him last night, and the ref wouldn't give him a thing. 

I agree entirely with this post.  Watch Fernando without prejudice, he is completely the opposite to his reputation. He tries to stay upright even when he's being fouled more than once in the same sequence of play. He battles for the ball and is routinely roughed up. It was obvious in both games that he was targeted. That Smith foul in the first leg wasn't a trip, it was deliberate kick on the shin.  He gets zero protection from referees.

You were the best team over the two games and I have no complaints at all.   Selfishly I hope you lose the final though as Huddersfield is a great awayday !!! Close by, good allocation, a Wetherspoons (Lord Wilson) etc

11 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

All the best for the final Steve, over the 2 legs you were the better side.

No complaints from me.

Concur with that. Would like to see Hudders do it now.  Wagner has developed a team on a shoestring that are better than us and that is the bottom line.