Reach

Wallace

Lee

Bannan

Ff 

Rhodes

Fletcher 

Think this is the team od go with to be fair ... may be bannan for hutch tho

Some lad on twatter is saying Hutchinson starts in place of Reach. If so I hope we are moving to 4-5-1 formation with Fessi pushing up on the left & Wallace the right. Let Lee play an advanced midfield role with Bannan & Hutch sitting deep to control the game.

And yes I'm well aware the lad could be talking out of his arse but lately I've seen the starting line up leaked on twatter a few times.

Edited by 19owl08

1 hour ago, ramone said:

Hutch adds bite in the midfield - needed 

Bannan gives us a player out wide that can actually play football

FF central because there's no Hooper

Rhodes for Fletcher cos Fletchers garbage

All opinions, mine no more valid than yours but I'd say

Hutch - lacks forward drive, we never build an attack when he's in midfield

Bannan - Wasted and ineffective out wide

FF - plays too far forward and doesn't link up, the anti-hooper, especially with Hutch in midfield

Fletcher - I prefer Rhodes too but Fletcher has been scoring recently, Rhodes hasn't

Carlos will pick the team, at this point I think we all owe him the respect of trusting him with it

Tough decisions to be made mainly in midfield as lee and bannan allowed them to play so we may need hutch in, think the twitter rumours will be true and hutch in for reach.

westwood

hunt

lees

loovens

pudil

wallace

lee

hutch

bannan

ff

fletch

That team probably sees all our best players on the pitch but its a big call as we've probably performed better this season with a more traditional 442 with two strikers. We probably need the extra spark tonight though and hutch and ff affect games and cause the opposites problems with there slightly nasty streaks, reach and rhodes are both quality but seem a bit 'nice' and struggle to impose themselves on games at times.

Just now, Sultan_Pepper said:

All opinions, mine no more valid than yours but I'd say

Hutch - lacks forward drive, we never build an attack when he's in midfield

Bannan - Wasted and ineffective out wide

FF - plays too far forward and doesn't link up, the anti-hooper, especially with Hutch in midfield

Fletcher - I prefer Rhodes too but Fletcher has been scoring recently, Rhodes hasn't

Carlos will pick the team, at this point I think we all owe him the respect of trusting him with it

I think if you replace players, there's always going to be negatives... You could replace Nuhiu with Messi, for example, and say there's a lack of height... 

Hutch - I'd play Hutch because I thought Hudds played Bannan and Lee far too easily at their place. Having Hutch in there helps us as he'll put a tackle in and be more of a presence. 

Bannan - I quite like him out there. Not as and out and out winger nut have him drifting in field to make a 3 in there if we get over-run

FF - Can drift from no10 position to the left without too much difficulty. Agree, I dont particularly like him through the middle but I'd prefer him the team than not

Fletcher - Just not a fan at all to be honest... 

Either way, what ever he goes with, i'm looking forward to wonderful night at Hillsborough. Its going to be absolutely epic

25 minutes ago, trask43 said:

Tough decisions to be made mainly in midfield as lee and bannan allowed them to play so we may need hutch in, think the twitter rumours will be true and hutch in for reach.

westwood

hunt

lees

loovens

pudil

wallace

lee

hutch

bannan

ff

fletch

That team probably sees all our best players on the pitch but its a big call as we've probably performed better this season with a more traditional 442 with two strikers. We probably need the extra spark tonight though and hutch and ff affect games and cause the opposites problems with there slightly nasty streaks, reach and rhodes are both quality but seem a bit 'nice' and struggle to impose themselves on games at times.

If this is the team I may cry.

Hutch leaves the other CM isolated.

Bannan wide gives us no shape and stifles our forward play completely.

FF as striker means we barely score.

It would be the three worst errors of the season rolled into one all-important match.

Its basically saying that the approach we took for the best winning sequence since 93 was a freaky fluke.

Westwood

Hunt

Lees

Loovens

Pudil

Wallace

Lee 

Hutch /Bannan 

Reach 

Fletcher

Rhodes 

SUBS

Wildsmith

Palmer

Sasso

Jones

Hooper 

Winnall

Fessi 

Edited by S36 OWL

Just now, Holmowl said:

Spoke to two Udders pals, two Citeh fans and a Leeds fan this week.

Every one of them picked out Bannan as our stand-out player Sunday......and it was hardly one of his better days.

Speaking to neutrals I heard the same... and to be honest I would agree, he may not have been at his best but he certainly was a great calming influence on Sunday 

Westwood 

Hunt        Lees   Loovens      Pudil

Bannan        Lee      

FF

Rohdes      Winnal

If hooper is fit back to 4 in midfield. 

Edited by Watford_owl

5 minutes ago, 1993swfc said:

Bannan who played the practically 95% of his games in the 15/16 season and was much more consistent 

He started 22 games LM last season, and several times swapped back to CM at or after HT.

You honestly want to go back to 3 CMs after how we looked for the first half a season????