Did anyone notice...

1 minute ago, Holmes said:

How do you get them?  Any ideas why after the winter i have bare patches on my lawn which was only laid in april last year very annoying.

Could it be due to them goats you got for Christmas ?

14 hours ago, mozzy85 said:

I don't want a pitch invasion and I don't want the team celebrating like they did last year at Brighton. That was cringe as roger. Celebrating like we'd been promoted. Jobs not done until we're in premier league 

I can completely understand why fans and players alike would be happy to reach the playoff final. It's a good achievement in and of itself. But it's not the end goal of the playoffs. It's like celebrating because you're winning at half time.

1 minute ago, eddyowl123 said:

I can completely understand why fans and players alike would be happy to reach the playoff final. It's a good achievement in and of itself. But it's not the end goal of the playoffs. It's like celebrating because you're winning at half time.

Precisely. Do a victory lap and give the players a good send off but let's not go nuts. If we get past Huddersfield we still have another job to do. 

i really dont understand the point of running on the pitch? its like you run on, players leg it, so your stood in the middle of the pitch scratching your head! just stay in the stands, let the players come round and celebrate with us......

THATS IF WE WIN LIKE! dont wana jinx it.