Someone should get a nice looking female streaker to go on the pitch to cheer us up if scores not going our way ...

2 minutes ago, Saskatoon owl said:

Think last streaker was when Wednesday played leeds at Hillsborogh which was on tv live  and think she was wearing some kind of statement on her arms , can't remember what it said .. anyhow was joking to see how many would respond lol

I remember her. It said SEND HOOPER BACK TONIGHT

2 hours ago, Bukta said:

I know just the lady...

IMG_4844.PNG

I still have nightmares about her, and the Pigs going up.

If that isn't sufficient incentive to strive for promotion, then I don't know what is.

Carlow should pin it to the dressing room wall.

1 hour ago, VictoryBell said:

A nude female striker would probably confuse Huddersfield, too. Could this be somebody leaking Carlos's secret plan like they did the Labour manifesto? 

Anyway, streakers at Hillsborough ain't a good idea if past history is any guide (v York, 1974....yeeeeeeugh!!):laugh::laugh:

If anyone is going to streak, please leave your socks and plastic slip-ons beside your hospital bed.

thanks.

2 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

Why does she have to be nice looking? are you an uglyist, uglyism must be stamped out, no place for it at a football match

Most football fans are ugly. Unless you are one of them that the camera picks up at the World Cup. 

2 hours ago, Saskatoon owl said:

Think last streaker was when Wednesday played leeds at Hillsborogh which was on tv live  and think she was wearing some kind of statement on her arms , can't remember what it said .. anyhow was joking to see how many would respond lol

It said 'In Monk we trust' :duntmatter: