Is dumping definitely lucky?

It's not the dumping per se, it's a combination of the dumper, the timing of the dump, and the fuel intake in preparation of the dump.

Not any old geezer can pull off the lucky dump as witnessed when I had to take a rest from official dumping duties, when I picked up an injury with a strained sphincter.

We were on a good run at the time but I then had to let Nev take over. His taking over coincided with our loss of form, he was bloody useless at it to be fair. Then I came back from injury and ensured we reached the play-offs.

It's about reading the stools too. Many on here will have witnessed my ability not only to predict a comeback, but also the next scorer.

Sometimes it's not all good news though. I keep seeing Yann Kermorgant appear in my stools. Sure it means something but can't work it out yet. Turned out a good striker that lad hasn't he SiJ?

lol

Edited by theowlsman

Busting last year, off the coach run like wee pipe Emery to Conf. Centre....kin ell, searching people on way in, bit of a queue. Pwopper sweating now, if that security guard taps me on the belly, it will be all over, just made it with 1 nano second to spare...dead scary

Call me naive, but I'm not entirely convinced that random defecation by individual supporters has a major influence on the outcome of wherever the owls may be playing.

Its just my gut instinct 

Edited by Davidioso
Spelling

1 minute ago, Davidioso said:

Call me naive, but I'm not entirely convinced that random defecation by individual supporters has a major influence on the outcome of wherever the owls may be playing.

Its just my gut instinct 

Theowlsman tactical dumps have definitely worked in the past. We couldn't have made the play offs without them. FACT 

3 minutes ago, Davidioso said:

Its just my gut instinct 

I know reyt. Ludicrous. We all know it's flicking the blood of a dead chicken about that makes the difference. 

3 hours ago, Owly Mowly said:

This is ridiculous! The game is still more than24 hours away, but for days now I've never been for so many dumps from the butterflies in my stomach!

I see so many references to lucky half time dumps, and I'm hoping that all this that I'm doing is adding to the amount of luck coming our way!!

Anyone else suffering with this? 

I have absolutely no time for "Dumpers".

You Fly tippers are a blight on the countryside, have no respect for others and deserve a heavy fine or a prison sentence  !!!.

WTF:

I'll get you Dumpers !