Is dumping definitely lucky?

Statistically our results are better when theowlsman uses the wide left stall. 

A few posters feel he is better in the central stall, but he has had too many stinkers down the middle for my liking.

Our worst spell of the season came when theowlsman got injured. He was trying too hard and got stretched at the back a bit too often. Sadly nevthelodgemoorowl couldn't reproduce the level of success we enjoyed from theowlsman. For many he was too untidy on the floor, and needed a team-mate to tidy up after him. Results were dropping off left, right and centre, but did improve once a sweeper was introduced.

Fortunately, theowlsman came back for the last six games of the season, and the team enjoyed its best results since 1993, when Derrek the Deepcar Dysentery  Dumper was in his prime. 

Rumours abound that a recurrence of his injury will keep theowlsman out of action for the play-offs. Some think it's nothing but a smokescreen, caused by a particularly dodgy vindaloo.

So bored. Roll on 12 tmoz!

It's all right for some of you lads right here on OT,you can off-load your big stuff without too much trouble but for me it's a absolute nightmare.I Suffer pretty from Piles which can be pretty painful at times. AGGGGGHHH!!!! WTF::duntmatter:

Just now, parkfieldowl14 said:

It's all right for some of you lads right here on OT,you can off-load your big stuff without too much trouble but for me it's a absolute nightmare.I Suffer pretty badly from Piles which can be pretty painful at times. AGGGGGHHH!!!! WTF::duntmatter:

3 minutes ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

Yes.:duntmatter:

Told you before I'm hardly ever wrong.

lol

The ladies on here will have poo like rabbit droppings.

Eat like rabbits, rabbit like rabbits, do other stuff like rabbits, and poo like rabbits. FACT.

1 minute ago, theowlsman said:

Told you before I'm hardly ever wrong.

lol

The ladies on here will have poo like rabbit droppings.

Eat like rabbits, rabbit like rabbits, do other stuff like rabbits, and poo like rabbits. FACT.

lollol