On Holiday on Sunday-HELP

I'll be in Australia, and I have SkyGo.  What can I do to see the game?

P.S. no lack in faith on my part.  I just had to book my trip for a friends wedding on Saturday of the playoff weekend around my ultimate belief that we'd make the final.  I fly back on the morning of the final, so something had to give..

3 hours ago, enriquesdad said:

Ok, so you can decide if I was so sure we would get automatic, or so sure we would not be in the play offs, but for whatever reason, I booked a holiday last year and I am abroad on holiday from Saturday. My question is, what are my options to watch the match. Im not really usually one for illegal streams etc, just not my thing. I will be in Florida, where the time is 5 hours behind. I am open to any suggestions please. WAWAW!!!!

Stop whingeing.

A We will win v HTFC and then v Reading in the final (you will miss the celebrations in town, natch)

B It's your own fault for booking holidays anywhere near an important Wednesday match. Expect no sympathy as none will be offered :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

4 hours ago, oldtawnyowl said:

A little off topic, but is anyone, other than me, having problems with Mobdro.

For the last few weeks I have regularly found just about all sports channels unavailable when live football is supposed to be on.

Miraculously they all become available again after the games are over:wacko:.

See the below Judgement:

http://www.bailii.org/cgi-bin/format.cgi?doc=/ew/cases/EWHC/Ch/2017/480.html&query=(Premier)+AND+(League)