On Holiday on Sunday-HELP

Ok, so you can decide if I was so sure we would get automatic, or so sure we would not be in the play offs, but for whatever reason, I booked a holiday last year and I am abroad on holiday from Saturday. My question is, what are my options to watch the match. Im not really usually one for illegal streams etc, just not my thing. I will be in Florida, where the time is 5 hours behind. I am open to any suggestions please. WAWAW!!!!

27 minutes ago, enriquesdad said:

Ok, so you can decide if I was so sure we would get automatic, or so sure we would not be in the play offs, but for whatever reason, I booked a holiday last year and I am abroad on holiday from Saturday. My question is, what are my options to watch the match. Im not really usually one for illegal streams etc, just not my thing. I will be in Florida, where the time is 5 hours behind. I am open to any suggestions please. WAWAW!!!!

Have you got sky at home?? If so download the sky go app get linked up to a wifi and watch on your phone :D I've had to do it a few times lol 

23 minutes ago, tuttuttut said:

Download Mobdro, not sure if it's illegal or not but just ignore that bit. 

I think in America the only thing illegal is Mexicans. 

A little off topic, but is anyone, other than me, having problems with Mobdro.

For the last few weeks I have regularly found just about all sports channels unavailable when live football is supposed to be on.

Miraculously they all become available again after the games are over:wacko:.

54 minutes ago, enriquesdad said:

Where r u staying ? Are you near or on International Drive ??

1 hour ago, tuttuttut said:

Download Mobdro, not sure if it's illegal or not but just ignore that bit. 

I think in America the only thing illegal is Mexicans. 

As a person who lives in america, I can confirm the bottom statement. As for Mobdro, it's a good option. I've been able to watch Champions League games while at school through there.