Team for Udders first leg

58 minutes ago, Lionel Fessi said:

I think CC has now finally understood that when we force Lee/Bannan/Hutchinson into a midfield 4 at the expensive of a proper left/right sided midfielder we are much less of an attacking threat.

2 out of three for me. I'd play Lee so it's a straight choice between Bannan and Hutchinson for me.

1 hour ago, Lionel Fessi said:

I think CC has now finally understood that when we force Lee/Bannan/Hutchinson into a midfield 4 at the expensive of a proper left/right sided midfielder we are much less of an attacking threat.

Hope so..We can see this but not altogether convinced CC can resist when all three are fit...

TBH I don't see Hutch playing 90..he's been out for a while and probably still isn't quite match fit.

Easy choice now Hooper out.

Westwood

Hunt

Lees

Loovens

Pudil

Wallace

Lee

Bannan

Reach

Fletcher

Rhodes

Winnall replaces Rhodes on the bench.

Hutch replaces Semedo.

Great team. Great bench.

1 hour ago, Animal said:

Winnall and Rhodes winnall and Rhodes 

I wouldn't drop Fletch after winning POM and scoring for fun.  Hudds would be scared of balls into the box with him around, Rhodes is good in the air too.  Winnall and FF from the bench, for me, when they opposition are tiring.  Hutch to come on once we're 2-0 up.  

:stuwinky:

Westwood

Hunt

Loovens

Lees

Pudil

Wallace

Bannan

Lee

Reach

Hooper/FF (if Hooper is injured)

Fletcher

Hutchinson, Wildsmith, Jones, Nuhiu, McManaman/FF (if Hooper is fit)Palmer, Rhodes

pretty scary we can leave out mcmanaman, fox, winnall, Buckley, Sasso from our 18

Edited by fudge27

I'd go with the below for the first leg

Westwood

Hunt Lees Loovens Pudil

Wallace Hutch Bannan Reach

Lee

Fletcher

I'd put Lee in behind Fletcher giving him the licence to make his forward runs and drag their CB's around creating space for the others.  On the flip side have him sit in on Mooy when they have the ball.

Without Hooper we lack that 'link' player that will pull them around and create space.  Lee's energy could really give them something to worry about and with Hutch and Bannan behind he won't have as much defensive responsibilities.