Am I the last person to realise this?

2 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

The ideal situation is Fulham and Leeds at it until the 95th minute, picking up injuries and maybe the odd suspension, much like Brighton last year lol

I think the west London derby might result in the odd injury/red card. 

For Leeds, it's dependent on which Norwich team turn up.

Just been doing some table gazing and thought Newcastle were pretty much home and hosed but Huddersfield can catch em if they win all 3. Obviously depends on Newcastle losing their next 3. Thing is, could all be over Monday. That means Huddersfield only have playoffs to aim for. Like us they need points or Leeds to drop em. There's enough teams in the mix for Leeds to get back in, they'll still have hope. 

Basically, next week's game is huge. All out to win for me. No messing, no tinkering just get out there and do the job. 

39 minutes ago, steelowl said:

indeed, love to get one over on McCarthy never forgiven him for his touchline antics screaming for our player ( forgot who now ffs)  to be sent off a few seasons ago 

never mind  Fulham resting we could give young George et al a game too

Frankie Simek wasn't it?

So must be about ten years since!

15 hours ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

I've looked at it that many times and worked out that many scenarios from our point of view, but never realised there's a good chance Fulham could come to us with the job done and rest half the team lol

If we beat Ipswich Leeds win and Fulham lose, if Carlos then makes 10 changes ala last season v Wolves and Fulham tank us then get ready for writs and all sorts from Cellino

58 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

I actually think it would be quite serious 

I think the FL would take an interest too 

Last season it didn't matter this season it could decide the final table 

very possible we could get hit by a mystery virus lots of dodgy stuff around these days been known to spread thro the squad the youngsters would be clear tho as will Mcgugan 

2 hours ago, Lawrie Madden said:

If we beat Ipswich Leeds win and Fulham lose, if Carlos then makes 10 changes ala last season v Wolves and Fulham tank us then get ready for writs and all sorts from Cellino

Thing is though we could make loads of changes and have a midfield of McManaman, Lee, Hutch and FF.

with Rhodes and Winnall up top.

Dont see how anybody could criticise us for that. 

2 hours ago, Lawrie Madden said:

I actually think it would be quite serious 

I think the FL would take an interest too 

Last season it didn't matter this season it could decide the final table 

It's our squad, we can utilise it however we like. Slippery slope if the league starts dictating how many changes you can make or who is good enough to be playing. 

8 hours ago, Lomas613 said:

I think a loss would be nice. Hear me out if we lose the one game before playoffs start it'll give the players a push to one bounce back and 2 not lose play offs again. That extra bit of motivation could work wonders. I fear the longer we go on this winning run the more likely a loss is gunna come. I want it out of system so a dead n buried game doesn't matter

winning becomes an habit mate, why do you want our winning run to end lol

We can put out whoever we like if they're from our squad. Many a manager has put a weakened team out in a game that they'll probably lose anyway so they can save players for a seemingly more important game. Colin did it with the pigs v man u in their one season of wonder. He then complained when other teams did it. Ćocknose.