next year

What needs to be done in the summer, will be done in the summer.

Let's get to the Prem first then see what happens, but there will be some inevitible changes required I agree. It'll be about integrating further quality with the quality we are already lucky to possess.

1 minute ago, Costello 77 said:

Unfortunately I've had to tazer her twice today.

Social services have got the cob on but they don't have her 24/7.

Quite bloody right too, what you have to put up with I'm amazed it's not a daily event. 

She can be hard work, but you do well to look after her.

lots of chocolate is not a good idea, don't go to far tho    

6 minutes ago, SwintOwl said:

Burnley didn't sign loads of players and they seem to be doing okay. Obviously they had a better squad going up but not a million miles off. Dont forget we beat two prem teams last season!

Id argue Hutch and Abdi certainly good enough, infact didn't Abdi score a fair few goals last season for Watford? Sure Hooper Hunt Reach Bannan and Fletcher have all played at that level before too.

Agree with the Burnley example but for .... sake aren't we a bigger club than Burnley????????

Wigan, Blackburn, Blackpool, Hull, Palace, Bournemouth ?????????????

I'm getting on in years but we need to be up there with the Manchester and London clubs, that's all I'm saying and yes Orlando I'm going to bed its been a long day.

1 minute ago, Spencerowl said:

Quite bloody right too, what you have to put up with I'm amazed it's not a daily event. 

She can be hard work, but you do well to look after her.

lots of chocolate is not a good idea, don't go to far tho    

I know, i know..If i could just get a clean shot when she's half out of the bath...

She's bloody calling now ..Can't get demand 5 on her tablet.

23 minutes ago, peacock1961 said:

Love CC and I think we will go up.

But the premier league is a different beast and I think we have 3 maybe 4 players who are good enough.

Westwood, Lees, Lee and FF. We will need to spend big and as a group of fans we have to get our heads around this, our other players don't have what it takes and we will have to accept losing some favourites. SWFC as an entity needs to move forward and I'm afraid it means a new coach and a massive influx of new players. I've been today and a midfield of the neshers bannan and reach, coupled with the age of Wallace and jones is just not up to it.

Not wanting to be defeatist, but bringing Adthe on as plan B is not a way to the champion's league, we have to have bigger aspirations and that is going to upset many of you.

Love them as I do, Semedo, Bannan, Palmer, Pudil, Hooper, are just not good enough and we will all need to accept the fact and move on. 

I think you're overestimating the quality of the bottom half of the Premier League, look at Norwich and Villa this year, and we've improved our squad a lot since we lost to Hull at Wembley. I would prefer evolution to revolution.

Just now, Costello 77 said:

I know, i know..If i could just get a clean shot when she's half out of the bath...

She's bloody calling now ..Can't get demand 5 on her tablet.

Calling? CALLING? How far away are you from her? 

You know if left alone she will be writing her own name backwards in her own excrement on the bathroom mirror.

i know it's been a hard day but for foook sake do some caring for your allowance. 

Lazy  

1 minute ago, Spencerowl said:

Calling? CALLING? How far away are you from her? 

You know if left alone she will be writing her own name backwards in her own excrement on the bathroom mirror.

i know it's been a hard day but for foook sake do some caring for your allowance. 

Lazy  

I live next door but one.

Connie can't write on paper, never mind in her own..

It's not an allowance...It's my own money.

My people are still scoping you.

Just now, Costello 77 said:

I live next door but one.

Connie can't write on paper, never mind in her own..

It's not an allowance...It's my own money.

My people are still scoping you.

Its my understanding Scope would still very much like to talk to you, so I would think about changing your charity of choice to check me out. 

Frankly, I'm disgusted you leaving her on her own. 

You made promises about her, I don't think i am going to far to say neglect, and glad to hear the social is on the case.

I think most of the main group of players would be given a chance in the premier league plus additions to srengthen the side and then get rid of the obvious players that havent played in the last two years. 

4 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

Its my understanding Scope would still very much like to talk to you, so I would think about changing your charity of choice to check me out. 

Frankly, I'm disgusted you leaving her on her own. 

You made promises about her, I don't think i am going to far to say neglect, and glad to hear the social is on the case.

Connie gets taken care of.

She doesn't need do gooders or nosey nebs like you interfering.

I bet you wouldn't perm her hair or help her with her internet banking night and day.

3 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Connie gets taken care of.

She doesn't need do gooders or nosey nebs like you interfering.

I bet you wouldn't perm her hair or help her with her internet banking night and day.

I did until you got on the scene and pushed me out