49 minutes ago, MallorcaOwl said:

You must have been at a differant stadium than me. I wasnn't bizzare, Wallace was playing in a central position, when he went off we had to fill that position FF can't play that role Semedo can and did. We won what's the problem.

We won and I'm not one to moan usually but if you didn't feel the whole atmosphere and performance drop the moment Semedo came on then perhaps we were at different games? There was 20 minutes to go and we were battering them with the ground rocking, that's my point. 

But we won and hopefully were we're peaking at the right time!

WAWAW

10 minutes ago, 1867Heaven said:

We won and I'm not one to moan usually but if you didn't feel the whole atmosphere and performance drop the moment Semedo came on then perhaps we were at different games? There was 20 minutes to go and we were battering them with the ground rocking, that's my point. 

But we won and hopefully were we're peaking at the right time!

WAWAW

He's magic you know.

:biggrin:

There was something about this on twitter too.

One of our more idiotic fans decided it would be a good idea to bang on Fernando's windscreen & shout at him for leaving early whilst he was trying to drive away. Why can't people just take two seconds to think that he may have permission to leave & there may actually be a good reason for it... as there was in this case.

With this & the idiots messaging his wife before, who could blame him if he did want to leave?

5 minutes ago, Stainless1983 said:

There was something about this on twitter too.

One of our more idiotic fans decided it would be a good idea to bang on Fernando's windscreen & shout at him for leaving early whilst he was trying to drive away. Why can't people just take two seconds to think that he may have permission to leave & there may actually be a good reason for it... as there was in this case.

With this & the idiots messaging his wife before, who could blame him if he did want to leave?

That is really disappointing and embarrassing.

1 minute ago, Jarvy said:

That is really disappointing and embarrassing.

There's a tweet about it...

Sounds like it was fine after the numpty banged on his windscreen, but it is still so stupid. 

8 hours ago, SiJ said:

So it was one person acting the d*ckhead then. 

Still proper embarrassing. 

We have some right plebs in our fanbase. 

Hopefully just the one. Still as you say it's rather embarrassing & there's no need for it. 

4 hours ago, Davetherave said:

My disappointment is anyone leaving early ... we 

stick together we have the bottle ... if I can stay to the end E the P

then you can ... would stop you telling tales as well.

Hands up anyone who had to think a minute before the penny dropped about who E the P was.

My first thoughts were Elvis the Pelvis, or his brother Enis.