2 hours ago, Ever the pessimist said:

This is apropos of nothing and not meant to stir muck or detract from a fantastic performance, but...

I couldn't watch their late free kick so left 2 mins early. Walking towards town behind kop FF was jogging the other way.

Personally would expect him to watch end of the match etc but who knows the situation?

He definitely wasn't running to get on a bus...

2 hours ago, southstand said:

Assuming op is right this is disgraceful

we are all in this together players fans staff and unfortunately as good a player he is there is no place for prima donnas

he should have been congratulating his team mates on hard earned win not nipping off early to pick up his takeaway

Cant be all in it together if the OP is piśsing off home early.

21 hours ago, southstand said:

we are all in this together players fans staff and unfortunately as good a player he is there is no place for prima donnas

he should have been congratulating his team mates on hard earned win not nipping off early to pick up his takeaway

lol

22 hours ago, southstand said:

Couldn't wait to have a pop. 

1 hour ago, ANDY said:

it doesn't matter what you say @Sam779, there are still those one her and in general that will never forgive him for earlier this season

Yep. 

Those people are morons, but what the heck. 

4 minutes ago, ANDY said:

it doesn't matter what you say @Sam779, there are still those one her and in general that will never forgive him for earlier this season

And will use anything (not celebrating with lads, running out, stroppy behaviour at not getting in as sub) to further said agenda.  Tiresome stuff.

19 hours ago, Sonny said:

Cant be all in it together if the OP is piśsing off home early.

Yep. By me leaving 45 seconds early I am clearly some kind of quisling fifth columnist.

As expected the thread has earned me some grief and negs. All I have done is report what I saw as it may be of interest. Read back what I have written: At no point have I suggested an untoward reason, just stuck to the facts.

Aww

7 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Fac

Yep. By me leaving 45 seconds early I am clearly some kind of quisling fifth columnist.

As expected the thread has earned me some grief and negs. All I have done is report what I saw as it may be of interest. Read back what I have written: At no point have I suggested an untoward reason, just stuck to the facts.

facts aren't welcome on owlstalk

come back when you have reasons why nuhiu should play or why Carlos is the best thing since slice bread

19 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Nah, perfectly happy for you to leave as early as you want. Just responding to someone saying that FF shouldn't be doing the same otherwise we're not 'all in it together'.

1 minute ago, A12owl said:

So you didnt stay to the end then.

where did i say that ?

fyi i left when the last player left the pitch, i walked round from the south stand and up penistone road/halifax road to where i park, near the gym

I only saw him cos someone pointed him out to his mate as i passed them, i was at burgerking when i saw him, so im guessing that it was a good 20/30 mins after the final whistle,

hardly leaving before the end was he ?

22 hours ago, Ever the pessimist said:

This is apropos of nothing and not meant to stir muck or detract from a fantastic performance, but...

I couldn't watch their late free kick so left 2 mins early. Walking towards town behind kop FF was jogging the other way.

Personally would expect him to watch end of the match etc but who knows the situation?

case of mistaken identity

I seriously think everyone should take a long hard look at themselves... the scrutiny he's been under since August is tantamount to disturbing. 

"Oh he left a minute early", "He never looked towards the kop when he got subbed off", "He didn't wink at the ballboy in the 39th minute", "Did anyone else see FF look a little miffed at the 60 minute mark?"... coupled with the potshots at his wife on social media a couple of months ago... it's embarrassing. 

Now whether you have "forgiven" him or not for his no-show at Norwich earlier in the season is immaterial... the point is is that right now, this very second he is a Wednesday player who is committed and guaranteed to be contracted to the cause until at least the end of the season. You all need to stop microanalysing everything like a teenager with his first girlfriend and reacting to the slightest little thing he does that you decide isn't 'quite right' and kicking off, because the only thing you're going to do is drive him out the club. And this is, for the record, coming from the bloke that microanalysed how he was against Villa and got absolutely slated for it (although look how that turned out)... but the point is trying to look at every little thing he does is pointless when you ignore the big picture- something everyone appears to be doing.

FFS people let it drop, I'm sick to death of seeing a "Fernando's leaving at the end of the season" or a "Fernando looked a little off today" post every freakin' day. It seems like there's a small percentage that are only happy once they have an explanation for everything, such as hearing about his wife being ill... we don't need that type of private information yet for some this will be the only way to calm them down. Disgusting. The only thing worse is the smaller percentage that seemingly will only be happy once he's been driven out the club... and then they'll probably say "see, he never wanted to be here". Have y'all ever heard of a self-fulfilling prophecy? 

Get a grip

(This is in no way directed at OP, who just stated facts and to be honest observed something very much out of the norm. This is directed at those who... well you know who you are)

2 hours ago, Greenhgate Owl said:

Aww

facts aren't welcome on owlstalk

come back when you have reasons why nuhiu should play or why Carlos is the best thing since slice bread

Carlos was reportedly found in an Indian supermarket later that evening.

He was looking for nan dough.