The Cult of Megson

12 minutes ago, james o connor said:

Im well aware most of this thread is meant as a joke , but im astounded some people would genuinely have him back ! words fail me ! luckily it will never happen but the fact some would even contemplate him returning is quite frightening ! 

Bottom line is he has two promotions from this league on his CV. That's as good as you will get to a guarantee of getting us promoted one way or another.

he also did a bloody good job here stopping the slide under Irvine and turning us into promotion contenders in his first full season.

2 minutes ago, Simaniac Owl said:

He's Ginger you know,

you'll always get promoted with Meggo

garymegson

(This post is is endorsed by Jose Semedo)

With Ginger, y'knowww

We'll be in the premier leagueooooo

7 minutes ago, steveger said:

As much as i appreciated what the ginger did both as a player and a manager, he's not the answer now, we need to move forward 

With the ginger one though, it would be one step back and two steps forward.

HE must return.

5 minutes ago, steveger said:

As much as i appreciated what the ginger did both as a player and a manager, he's not the answer now, we need to move forward 

what makes you think we couldn't move forward with megson ?..........

1 hour ago, steveger said:

We need to be looking for a top quality coach, Gaz has been signing on too long now to be fair, and has he finished old tight arse :milan: garden yet ?

if we could get someone like wagner then yes but success's like him are few and far between ,it's a big gamble to get someone from abroad with no real knowledge of what the championship is about ,carlos may still pull it off but if he doesn't i'd being going  down the experienced british  manager route for our next appointment.and megson certainly fills that criteria ....... I don't for one second expect it to happen though as i'm sure chansiri will be advised to look abroad by whichever agent he's dealing with at the time .

On 19/03/2017 at 10:49, Mr Farrell said:

King Meggo never took another job after us as he was keeping himself free for when we needed him.

He's one of our own.

You've perfected the technique. .......

They fall for it every time  !.

lol               

10 hours ago, steveger said:

The game has moved on and we need to move with the times. Megson makes a better gardener than a manager .

11 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

The game has moved on and we need to move with the times. Megson makes a better gardener than a manager .

Don't give in to Anger.

Anger leads to the dark side.

Stopped they must be: on this all depends.

only a fully trained Megson, with the Cult as his ally, will conquer Monk and his Emperor.

if you end your training now - if you choose the quick and easy path as Mandaric did - you will become an agent of evil.