Season tickets sold for next year?

This question that needs to be answered, couldn't the person you spoke to answer it? Maybe someone on here knows. 

I think the renewal deadline has passed. Not sure if anyone can now renew or they have to wait. Having said that, I thought the deadline was the end of Feb so renewed early. Doh. 

Guest BULGARIA

here was my question to the chap who answered the phone.

I bought a season ticket last year but due to work commitments i have been unable to go to all the games so my dad has been using it. He has really enjoyed going back to Hillsboro so i want to renew for next season but not as a adult ticket but for a pensioner ( he is 72 ) but i want the same seat. I cant do this online so i wanted to ask how i would go about this.

The chap on the phone both times i called said he would look into it and call back.  Ive heard nowt.

The deadline has now passed, not sure if my seat is still available but to be honest i am more miffed for my dad as he loved the seat i had. All i want from my club is a ruddy phone call, is that to much to ask?

I'm on the reserve list but haven't heard anything yet. I emailed them last week and got a reply saying they would contact people over the next few weeks. I will have only missed 4 matches this season and so far it has cost me over £500 with probably another £120 to go. If I can't get a season ticket I will get a membership so at least the prices will be a bit cheaper. 

6 hours ago, ramone said:

The lack of Saturday games is alarming. 

My Mrs' Dad has a season ticket and he cant make mid week games. Its great for me because I can use his season ticket when he cant go. I bet, by the end of the season, i'll have been to more matches than he has.

I can fully understand people not renewing for this reason. If you don't utilize it, whats the point? Throwing money down the drain aren't you. 

Exactly the reason I haven't renewed, I just haven't been able to make the mid week games as often as needed, to make it value.

Guest Ash76

They'll want one then but won't get one and will moan on here that they've supported the club through thick and thin for XX years

Guest mkowl
6 hours ago, Andoverowl said:

Correct I've missed quite a few this season due to mid week games.

I am lucky in that I have only about a couple of hours to get there (Let's not mention the 3 hours to get back thanks to our friends at the Highways Agency) and as I'm the boss I don't have to justify to any one taking the time off. Even with that advantage the midweek games this year have been too much really - though that may be that I am getting old 

5 hours ago, BULGARIA said:

I bought a season ticket last year but due to work commitments i have been unable to go to all the games so my dad has been using it. He has really enjoyed going back to Hillsboro so i want to renew for next season but not as a adult ticket but for a pensioner ( he is 72 ) but i want the same seat. I cant do this online so i wanted to ask how i would go about this.

The chap on the phone both times i called said he would look into it and call back.  Ive heard nowt.

The deadline has now passed, not sure if my seat is still available but to be honest i am more miffed for my dad as he loved the seat i had. All i want from my club is a ruddy phone call, is that to much to ask?

I believe your seat is still reserved for you.

I asked last week about moving seats with somebody who I know hasn't renewed but was told that they can't release their seat until after the next phase of sales has finished.  I asked when that will be and they said it won't be until after the end of this season.

6 hours ago, BULGARIA said:

Your seat will still be reserved, they've probably got a backlog of calls to get through

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

7 hours ago, Captain Sl-OWL-ly said:

Wow, it's very impressive that you all pay such close attention to SOME of my posts and conveniently forget others..

lol

xxx to you all 

My favourite of yours was CC telling FF to deliberately miss the penalty and then telling players to get sent off at Brighton to throw the game for the benefit of DC and his far east betting syndicate.

When you take the OP in this thread with the above in the background mixed with a good splash of your other drivel then it's pretty clear why some of your posts are generally remembered for mainly the "wrong" reasons.

I don't doubt you were once at Carlisle on a Tuesday night but you were probably wearing a cagoule at the station shouting at passing buses.

WTF:

7 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

My favourite of yours was CC telling FF to deliberately miss the penalty and then telling players to get sent off at Brighton to throw the game for the benefit of DC and his far east betting syndicate.

When you take the OP in this thread with the above in the background mixed with a good splash of your other drivel then it's pretty clear why some of your posts are generally remembered for mainly the "wrong" reasons.

I don't doubt you were once at Carlisle on a Tuesday night but you were probably wearing a cagoule at the station shouting at passing buses.

WTF:

Ah, another one misrepresenting the truth, you shiuld get yourself a job as a politician north of the border!