9 games to go

how about we try something radical

stop the toxic atmosphere at Hillsborough...the moans and groans every time a pass goes astray

the divs on here who cant wait for a bad result so they can mump and moan shut the f up (or better still venture out from behind their keyboards and actually go to a game)

Carlos isn't leaving now despite the cry babies shouting for his head

how about we create some positivity and will us over the line?

radical I know

1 minute ago, Dot said:

how about we try something radical

stop the toxic atmosphere at Hillsborough...the moans and groans every time a pass goes astray

the divs on here who cant wait for a bad result so they can mump and moan shut the f up (or better still venture out from behind their keyboards and actually go to a game)

Carlos isn't leaving now despite the cry babies shouting for his head

how about we create some positivity and will us over the line?

radical I know

Unfortunately mate it isn't the fans' fault. 

As I said on another thread earlier today, there is no need for these attacks on people, just because they have a different opinion from yours.  This is after all a discussion forum, which by defintion means that different people will have different opinions. They are just as valid even though you may not agree with what they are saying.

It is unnecessary and inappropriate.

The word div...
...actually originates from prison slang in the UK. A job often given to the lowest inmates was to put cardboard dividers into boxes. Someone given this job was a 'divider' or a 'div'. Now used as an insult to those who display stupidity.
Oh you fuucking div, you broke my ribs!

Edited by Almat

2 minutes ago, Kevan said:

As I said on another thread earlier today, there is no need for these attacks on people, just because they have a different opinion from yours.  This is after all a discussion forum, which by defintion means that different people will have different opinions. They are just as valid even though you may not agree with what they are saying.

It is unnecessary and inappropriate.

lol

Show me one thread where someone has instigated a discussion based on a negative viewpoint that isn't calling for the manager to go or slating the players.

Some brainless twonks would actually us rather be out of the top 6 trying to get into it but playing free flowing attacking football...........try and have a discussion with someone based on that logic.

7 minutes ago, WatfordOwl said:

lol

Show me one thread where someone has instigated a discussion based on a negative viewpoint that isn't calling for the manager to go or slating the players.

Some brainless twonks would actually us rather be out of the top 6 trying to get into it but playing free flowing attacking football...........try and have a discussion with someone based on that logic.

I'm pretty sure that nobody would rather see us out of the top 6.  The concern from people regarding performances is that ultimately poor performances will be reflected in poor results, as has happened over the last few matches.  That still doesn't justify contributors on here abusing other contributors just because they have different opinions.

2 minutes ago, Kevan said:

I'm pretty sure that nobody would rather see us out of the top 6.  The concern from people regarding performances is that ultimately poor performances will be reflected in poor results, as has happened over the last few matches.  That still doesn't justify contributors on here abusing other contributors just because they have different opinions.

Our position in the table says otherwise if the quality of our performances quoted by some are to be believed - or am I just imagining we've amassed 62 points this season?

I think you'd be surprised what some people actually do believe and post here on a regular basis.

Depends entirely on how you look at things, you for example - choose to denote the performances in the last few matches but not the overall season.

So going by that example, what chance do the players/manager ever have of getting any backing unless they win every game?

Just now, sage owl said:

No it's not stop peddling poo where I sit I'm surrounded by Wednesday fans who want Wednesday to win.

cool

I'll come and sit near you then

its toxic around the rest of the ground

So fans who criticise are divs and cry babies?

Perhaps they should just bow down to your superior knowledge and agree with you?

My opinion however (for what it's worth) is I have serious concerns about the direction this team is going in, our style of play, our current dip in form at a key stage of the season and the ability of Carlos Carvalhal to take us forward. As this is a forum for fans opinions I will come on here and voice them.

When I go to a match however I'll leave those criticisms at the turnstile and give Carlos and the team my 100% backing because (this will surprise you) as a life long Sheffield Wednesday supporter I want to see us win games and get promoted.

Not sure whether that qualifies me as a cry baby or a div (or both) but why not try to keep an open mind, appreciate that other people have different opinions to your own and refrain from labelling your fellow Wednesdayites who love this club just as much as you do.

Guest Deleted member

The self destruct button has been well and truly pressed, and it's the boring whinging, nothing is ever good enough attention seeking w4nkers of fans we have that have pressed it 

Said it weeks ago, before the club and players acknowledged them. The toxic atmosphere and negativity has spread to the players, and the lack of belief has gone along with it. 

It will take some turning around, and sadly I think they'll get their way, the manager will go and performances won't improve for some time. 

Well done you ar5e4oles. You've set us back. Again. 

Edited by Deleted member

I wouldn't have quite put it like that granddad

but you're right

lets support FFS

the negativity is getting to the players big time....just as last season the positivity got to the players big time