9 games to go

Guest Deleted member
1 hour ago, Ronnie Starling said:

I seem to remember a direct 1-0 win against arguably the Championships worst team in Rotherham this season courtesy of a dubious last minute penalty win similar teams have hammered the same team.

There have been plenty of "exciting" performances at home this season with the sideways backwards shuffle amongst the back 5 and only one game where fans have left fully content with a great performance.q

As for our 2.5 times win ratio and goals scored I would expect nothing less and probably more considering the strike power we have. Gray had nothing of the like at his disposal.

But for the poor football served by Gray Carlos will have all on to beat Grays away record that season and to save you looking it up he will have to win every away game to do so. You would expect a far better return wouldn't you considering the resources at his disposal?

You didn't enjoy Birmingham, Bristol, Forest (home and away). Off the top of my head 

I went home very satisfied from those

1 minute ago, Grandad said:

You didn't enjoy Birmingham, Bristol, Forest (home and away). Off the top of my head 

I went home very satisfied from those

Results were good but the performances were poor. Even Birmingham after a good start reverted back to type of 2016-2017. You can have Newcastle away as a good performance along with Norwich at home but if that's the best you can come up its not a great endorsement of Carlos who is starting to feel the heat. I hope he gets it right for the remainder of the season but his decision making for the majority of the season has been poor. We've some tough games coming up and time will tell if he makes the right calls.

Dont think anyone would argue that they'd have preferred to have seen better and more consistent performances at home this season, but the results are clear for all to see.

We certainly seem to be drawing less as a side compared to previous reigns and this has made for more points

Last two games at home have been great and disappointing in part due to an over-complacent Norwich who let us play and an excellent Burton (both team and support), but it is miles better than the drudge of everything since Megson's last season.

Think expectations are too high and the 'I want it now' attitude of modern society which unfortunately comes too often with little will to put the effort in to achieve it.

Think also everyone else in this league now sees us as a big fish and major component in it and as a result are working harder to do a job on us.

Then of course there are just the plain thick foookers

Peace and Love

X

Edited by 33
Tyop