Reading vs Sheffield Wednesday. Official Matchday Thread.

1 minute ago, S36 OWL said:

I dont get it. He starts with two strikers who havnt scored between them this season ,and leaves Fletch on the bench. 

He had to juggle his few remaining strikers for 3 games in 7 days mate, and Fletch coming back from injury.

Imagine bringing Fletch back too fast and having to play both home matches without him!

Just now, Holmowl said:

He had to juggle his few remaining strikers for 3 games in 7 days mate, and Fletch coming back from injury.

Imagine bringing Fletch back too fast and having to play both home matches without him!

It dosnt help our best player being banned for all three games either

Just now, GoldGigsChris said:

Not looking forward to Barnsley and Rotherham, who both won today

Honestly, i can see us losing both of them games. Obviously hope we batter both but its typical wednesday.

6 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

No way on earth could you call our win against Preston "lucky"

Yeah I can. After we went one up we did nothing. They hit the post and gave us all brown pants until they got stupid and got two sent off. Then they missed a sitter after. 

Sorry but were 6 th place some how with a zero goal difference. It's not rocket science to see the problem position. Yet cc buys midfielders

FT 2-1

Disappointing we lost that.  Game was there for the taking, if only we could capitalise on one of those chances in the first half.  

We move on, and now need to pick up 2 wins from the next 2 games.  Maximum 6 points haul is a must now.  

Cue the Owlstalk meltdown, :laugh:

Take it easy lads.  

2 minutes ago, Mr. Tom said:

Good effort lads. Nuts finish. Shouldn't do this to ourselves but away against third, we had no right to expect a win, especially decimated by injuries.

Nothing to panic about today. Could've won but we didn't. It's gonna happen.

Good effort yes. Totally, but if wed have taken our chances mate that would have been a different story. Wed have been 3rd now. Bit gutting really. Dust ourselves off and get ready for the dingles. For me, that's gunna be a much harder game than today. 

1 minute ago, Holmowl said:

Really?

I can't wait. So looking forward to two local winnable derbies in 4 days.

Really? We dont win winnable games unfortunately. Won't be surpised if we lose atleast one of them games.