4 hours ago, adifferentgame said:

Urby Emanuelson

Usable Money Run

Abuse Morley Nun

Enemy Urban Soul

Brauny Mule Nose

Nearly Bonus Emu

And many more.

Clever cnut. gizzus the many more then and please, please, please stop confusing me . l and ll is just too much to take in on me day off after 37 pints and 23 days without sleep. Are there really three of ye's or just one bloke with nothing else to do ??

P.S. the realist with his 16 pints and fecked up satnav is only a novice, pmsl. I can get lost on a bottle of coke and a daily mail crossword.

WAWAW

Really , really sorry adifferentgame. Got confused with the trustful(l)s.  

And 38 pints.

Edited by cognacbarnowl
mistaken identity

2 hours ago, cognacbarnowl said:

Clever cnut. gizzus the many more then and please, please, please stop confusing me . l and ll is just too much to take in on me day off after 37 pints and 23 days without sleep. Are there really three of ye's or just one bloke with nothing else to do ??

P.S. the realist with his 16 pints and fecked up satnav is only a novice, pmsl. I can get lost on a bottle of coke and a daily mail crossword.

WAWAW

And 38 pints.

This is sheer poetry. I can't even find my keyboard after 38 pints. Heck, by Megson's blue and white striped balls, I'd be lucky to find me fingers.

21 hours ago, cognacbarnowl said:

WAWAW

And 38 pints.

Me and the other Orlando are different people but kindred spirits, oh yeah and one of us spelled the name correctly.