Wounder who is annoyed

4 minutes ago, Holmes said:

To be honest i bet most of them are not that bothered, are you bothered about your colleagues when they have an issue?

All you do is agree with them when they're banging on about it and call them a t osier when they have gone.

An insight to your working relationships there... lol

54 minutes ago, Holmes said:

To be honest i bet most of them are not that bothered, are you bothered about your colleagues when they have an issue?

All you do is agree with them when they're banging on about it and call them a t osier when they have gone.

I think there's something to this.  The season is probably peppered with infractions/insubordination that never makes it to the public view.

1 minute ago, CaliforniaOwl said:

I think there's something to this.  The season is probably peppered with infractions/insubordination that never makes it to the public view.

Yes bound to be in a group of people.  They don't go around sing Wednesday are we all the time.

At any club bound to be fall outs, they don't have to like each other just be professional when they get on the pitch

Guest The Horse

Being serious for a minute, for all his bite with his play - Hutch comes across a nice guy verbally.

A complete guess but I think Wallace and/or Bannan would be the ones to pipe up and get in his face.
They seem to mouth off a lot on TV and can see them speaking their minds at the man-child.

4 minutes ago, Geosword said:

Being serious for a minute, for all his bite with his play - Hutch comes across a nice guy verbally.

A complete guess but I think Wallace and/or Bannan would be the ones to pipe up and get in his face.
They seem to mouth off a lot on TV and can see them speaking their minds at the man-child.

Maybe 

I can see abdi and nuhiu been pissed off cus it was only a couple of week ago they went for food .unless they already knew 

5 hours ago, Geosword said:

Is that because they're Scottish ? Bit racist. lol