OFFICIAL 2016/17 BBC Radio Sheffield Football Heaven SWFC Thread

We all know "descent" blades even if we don't like to admitt it.

My best mate since I was 5 and the two lads I get on most with in my football team are all blades and yeah theirs that rivalry and "banter" << fücking hate word

they are descent people on the whole.

Then there's the blunts/pigs who we all know at least one, they are bitter to core, spiteful, deluded and generally just a twàt and will use anyone or anything to try and score points!

one sad blunt that I have the misfortune of knowing decided that when Ched got sent down IT WAS WEDNESDAY FANS that planted evidence!

These blunts arnt worth worrying about and the worst thing you can do is make them think they have got a reaction out of you,

i just smile and laugh and say of course mate!  

In short wheezy needs to stop worrying about Wednesday and get laid. 

lol 

1 minute ago, LJH1867OWLS said:

We all know "descent" blades even if we don't like to admitt it.

My best mate since I was 5 and the two lads I get on most with in my football team are all blades and yeah theirs that rivalry and "banter" << fücking hate word

they are descent people on the whole.

Then there's the blunts/pigs who we all know at least one, they are bitter to core, spiteful, deluded and generally just a twàt and will use anyone or anything to try and score points!

one sad blunt that I have the misfortune of knowing decided that when Ched got sent down IT WAS WEDNESDAY FANS that planted evidence!

These blunts arnt worth worrying about and the worst thing you can do is make them think they have got a reaction out of you,

i just smile and laugh and say of course mate!  

lol 

Great Post. Have a Reputation on Me. :manager:

1 minute ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

On Another subject.P/G last night was only on for 20 mins approx.Can we have it back to the two hours that it used to be from after 5pm till 7pm.:columbo:

Sadly not enough callers anymore but they can Just play the whole of Carlos's interview that should eat up 50 minutes 

image.jpeg

1 hour ago, LJH1867OWLS said:

Then there's the blunts/pigs who we all know at least one, they are bitter to core, spiteful, and deluded.

lol 

Come on girls !

Anyone out there willing to take one for the team.

A quick shag would probably finish the bitter old bast'd off once and for all.lol

Edited by oldtawnyowl

6 hours ago, SiJ said:

It's Radio Sheffield's fault for giving the sad f*ck a platform to spout his drivel. 

Never understood why they don't have a seven second delay like most radio phone ins these days

Edited by darra

7 hours ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

Just listened to FH from a couple of nights ago and frankly i'm so disgusted on how Michael the Bitter Grunter tried to link the Abuse scandal with Hillsborough.That Pathetic pig knows no bounds on how to score cheap points.:angry:

Thank god we're not one of seven clubs named in child sex allegations because he would have a field day.