OFFICIAL 2016/17 BBC Radio Sheffield Football Heaven SWFC Thread

If by some miracle United did get promoted it would take a great deal of investment on that team for them to have any other ambition that staying up. Look at Wigan they walked to the title in League One last year with a squad that in my opinion is slightly better than this current United squad, this year they are struggling and look average at best. The gap between the Championship and League One is huge.

Guest BRADFIELDOWLS

Grandad and Lawie Madden,

As you 2 are both brave enough to phone in can you please try to get presenters thoughts on who or what is doing recruitment at S6.

For me, last night Carlos tried to distance himself from Summer buys, including dissing Darby completely.

Abdi needs more time to settle he told us but Tring to Totley doesn't seem that bigga step to me.

Would also be great to hear Rob bottling any Doyen question.  

Guest BRADFIELDOWLS

No bottle. Plus you'd only get Doyen in covertly from experienced caller as Pravda would also bottle it.

This happened yesterday when some nutty Blade called in about Freemasons and dodgy football coaches (although their Dore Lodge figured in Hillsborough / SYP enquiry).

You'd never guess Radio Sheffield 's produced by same organisation that does brilliant sports investigations (5 Live on above, Panorama on Fifa etc). 

Suppose that's why Football Heaven lot are still on local radio.

Guest BRADFIELDOWLS

''...a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma; but perhaps there is a key."

Churchill aptly sums up our Summer player - buying mess as  Carlos is saying not - me - guv.

You right on Abdi and no  way Reach is 5 very big ones. 

Don't know if Doyen are our key but DC won't blame himself.

Could get ugly by late December which would be sad as Carlos is best coach we've had for ages.

And not a good time to lose Hoops but let's hope Joao steps up for a few weeks.

I'd even give his agents a cheer.

2 minutes ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

Just listened to FH from a couple of nights ago and frankly i'm so disgusted on how Michael the Bitter Grunter tried to link the Abuse scandal with Hillsborough.That Pathetic pig knows no bounds on how to score cheap points.:angry:

Must of missed that! I'm not surprised at all though

What did the wheezy git say?

Just now, LJH1867OWLS said:

Must of missed that! I'm not surprised at all though

What did the wheezy git say?

He'd tried to imply that there were a cover-up at Crewe in the same way as there were at Hillsborough and that has linked the two events as a way of scoring cheap points over us.

49 minutes ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

Just listened to FH from a couple of nights ago and frankly i'm so disgusted on how Michael the Bitter Grunter tried to link the Abuse scandal with Hillsborough.That Pathetic pig knows no bounds on how to score cheap points.:angry:

Thick pillock. 

He has a history of spouting his bitter bile started with the freemason Hillsborough conspiracy theory, then had several pops at MM tax affairs til he was told off by Radio Sheff  

that started this sycophantic cr*p he comes out with at the start of his calls 'ello rob me old m8yte'  

The guy is called the bitter blunt for a reason