OFFICIAL 2016/17 BBC Radio Sheffield Football Heaven SWFC Thread

Top Blades caller there. We have had 20 years of total and utter dross and in two to three years we have gone from signing Steve Howard and Gary Taylor Fletcher to signing Jordan Rhodes and some people are still moaning. We might not be blowing everyone away at the minute but what a time to be a Wednesday fan.

2 minutes ago, vickimarino said:

Top Blades caller there. We have had 20 years of total and utter dross and in two to three years we have gone from signing Steve Howard and Gary Taylor Fletcher to signing Jordan Rhodes and some people are still moaning. We might not be blowing everyone away at the minute but what a time to be a Wednesday fan.

Yep.

I was staggered by how much bloody moaning there was tonight. I agree the style of play could improve, but you bring in the tool's before you can properly get going. 

11 minutes ago, SupremeOwl said:

Yep.

I was staggered by how much bloody moaning there was tonight. I agree the style of play could improve, but you bring in the tool's before you can properly get going. 

If we signed Ronaldo they'd be some moaning we should have signed Messi instead.

They're not happy unless they've got something to moan about.

If it was only as easy as the fools ringing in tonight to slate Carlos ... Win 23 home games beat the bottom 8 away draw with the middle 8 and lose away to the top 7.

Come on Carlos it's easy 101 points there ! 90 minutes pressing game endless supply of balls into the box 2/3 or more goals a match, it so easy !

1 minute ago, Utah Owl said:

I hate it when we get a result that the fans find disappointing. The meltdown on here is horrible.

Me too not only do they take the edge off but it's as though the opposites don't deserve to share a match with us.

You'll remember the old 70's joke about our famous 0-0 draw against the Dustbins ? If we were to beat the dustbins 12-0 every week that lot would never miss a match.

Bristol were very unlucky we didn't get the rub and with many important faces missing a point is not to be scoffed at.

It dawned on me last year that the one half pressing was not the way, no matter how willing you may be lactic acid always wins. So Carlos choosing to put more emphasis on ball retention is quite logical but it requires more patience from some fans than he is currently getting.