Sell the big lump now

In all seriousness, keeping Nuhiu might be detrimental to Joao's development.

Fletcher will be first choice for the number 9 role, having Nuhiu and Joao vying for a place on the bench might restrict Joao.

If Joao fulfils his potential he will twice the player of Nuhiu but at times Nuhiu was more effective.

I'd also get rid. No room for sentimentalism. Plenty of players good and bad eventually run their course and in my opinion Nuhiu has no place in the squad behind all these strikers and as people state it could ruin the chance for Joao. For his own good I hope he moves on now and has a successful career. 

Edited by TheEnchanter

Guest wilyfox
1 minute ago, TINKERBELL said:

Preston area monitoring him and availability. 

Source. Family friend who's a pnefc fan

Signed Makienok on loan instead though, didn't they Tinker? 

9 minutes ago, Key said:

Maybe not, but as a current Wednesday player he, like all the others, deserves a bit of respect. 

Earn respect, he's pinching a living, done nowt since he's been here,

seeing him trip over his bad ball control and bumble about the field ain't my idea of good viewing 

get shut he's crap

I think he will be going and wish him well.1 thing we can't knock him for is workrate and he did try without a doubt. We know he's not good enough and will be moved on so let's just wish him the best for the future and forward we go.

Hope he takes Palmer with him

I think he will be going and wish him well.1 thing we can't knock him for is workrate and he did try without a doubt. We know he's not good enough and will be moved on so let's just wish him the best for the future and forward we go.

This is why we've been crap for years, putting up with average rubbish