Sell the big lump now

Has something changed? I'm not aware.

Last season, Nuhiu was a vital squad member who could contribute to the morale and success of the team.

This season, Nuhiu remains a vital squad member who will contribute to the morale and success of the team.

A man we were all hoping would be brought on as sub towards the end of the Play-off Final.

Dave is part of a strong squad.

A squad that is improving and strengthening all the time.

New season ticket holders are permitted 3 moans all year or lose your seat...

We're going to need the backing that we had vs. Brighton, Cardiff and Wembley every home game to give ourselves the biggest chance possible.

Be part of it - don't fight it.

13 minutes ago, S_W_F_C said:

We can debate Dave staying or not but surely the end for Bus?

I think he will re assess Bus in the pre season, I admire Nuih as a pro, he doesn't moan, gives his all, but I think he should be moved on now

What does he actually bring to the team apart from the wavy arm thingy at the end when we get a result away from home.

his hold up play his poor, he can't take a man on, his touch is a tackle, his heading is shocking but apart from that what does he bring.?

his shooting, the one against Cardiff, oh my, did it eventually go out for a throw.

TBF, Big Dave goes a job. He can't score for toffee, which is pretty important for a forward. But when we are 2-1 up and we stick him on and he helps protect the lead and aid the real forwards to pinch another one. He'll not be on mega wages and until we get someone who can do the same and more then why get rid?

31 minutes ago, BenOwl1867 said:

Why sell? Let's face it his wage won't be the biggest and would you rather have depth for fixture congestion? 

Its just Council Owl having a flounce , i wouldnt worry 

Guest BULGARIA
16 hours ago, Key said:

Maybe not, but as a current Wednesday player he, like all the others, deserves a bit of respect. 

Nail on head.

1 hour ago, theowlsman said:

Has something changed? I'm not aware.

Last season, Nuhiu was a vital squad member who could contribute to the morale and success of the team.

This season, Nuhiu remains a vital squad member who will contribute to the morale and success of the team.

A man we were all hoping would be brought on as sub towards the end of the Play-off Final.

Don't include me in your sweeping generalisation. I knew if we were going to bring him on we'd either be in a dire situation or 2 up and protecting the lead.

Said it before and I'll say it again, if we want to progress then Nuhiu can't be part of the squad as he's simply not good enough. 3 league goals from a striker last season says it all.

1 minute ago, Paolo Di Catio said:

Don't include me in your sweeping generalisation. I knew if we were going to bring him on we'd either be in a dire situation or 2 up and protecting the lead.

Said it before and I'll say it again, if we want to progress then Nuhiu can't be part of the squad as he's simply not good enough. 3 league goals from a striker last season says it all.

........Removes PDC from his sweeping generalisations list.