Sell the big lump now

Just now, TINKERBELL said:

We know he's not good enough and do need better and I think he signed today. All I was saying is that he did work hard and understand to go forward we needed better and got him in today. 

Players like him you finish mid table.

1 minute ago, BIG D said:

I agree, could do with a few more numpties

Cheers big D.

first time I've noticed your posts.

Just now, TINKERBELL said:

That's why we upgraded in getting Fletcher in.

Agreed.

footballers get paid well.

A few cut the bull words from an Internet poster won't matter one bit to em.

Guest pitts
2 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

I know.. I think I'll rely on who Carlos thinks we need

Nowt wrong with people having there own opinions is they 

If we can get someone to pay even £1m for him along with his wages saving would almost pay Fletcher's salary for the season.Nuhiu had his moments, denying Watford and the Man City goal especially but been too few of those moments for the level we're at now.Keeping Semedo for team spirit and helpfulness already, can't keep another for it really.

1 hour ago, Sgt Wednesday said:

In all seriousness, keeping Nuhiu might be detrimental to Joao's development.

Fletcher will be first choice for the number 9 role, having Nuhiu and Joao vying for a place on the bench might restrict Joao.

If Joao fulfils his potential he will twice the player of Nuhiu but at times Nuhiu was more effective.

I think we need to continue Joao's education as he can be a big big player for this club, but Wednesday can't afford to be the team he learns at next season - Loan him to a club like Rotherham or Burton - and unless someone comes in with a couple of million for Nuhiu, he is definitely good enough as an option to mix things up and fill in when injuries and suspension hit.

As much as I can appreciate what he did for us in the last few years in regards to the odd goal and putting himself about in a very dedicated manner he just isn't good enough for us at this moment in time if we are to push on. Try and sell him but good luck to him in the future.

7 minutes ago, jellybean said:

As much as I can appreciate what he did for us in the last few years in regards to the odd goal and putting himself about in a very dedicated manner he just isn't good enough for us at this moment in time if we are to push on. Try and sell him but good luck to him in the future.

Exactly my friend put with a bit of class

27 minutes ago, pitts said:

Nowt wrong with people having there own opinions is they 

Not at all...once you sift through the trolls and Tonto nut-jobs there are often some very discerning and insightful football opinions on here from the likes of yourself and other football afficianados

People like council owl only post the way they do to get a rise out of other people. 9/10 it works. I tend to ignore his idiocy and ignorance. 

He reminds of the Billy no mates in the school playground. Thinks he's said summat funny but in reality makes himself look pathetic.