Sell the big lump now

Dave through all his endeavers was an average player who had good games and bad for what it's worth he mostly did a job when needed , but that's it , the goals we expected from a forward rarely came and goals mean points ,I won't cheer if he goes but being truthful we have needed better for a long time ,but we had no  one better so we went with what we had things are changing now and to be perfectly honest I just can't see a roll that would be fair to him , he needs to play somewhere regular and sadly for him  I don't think it will be here

Guest WESTENDOWL

If McCormack does sign and its a big if who`s to say Hooper is safe from being moved on he was bought to do a job last season and is on a lot of money.Football these days is a ruthless business 

ps

not that i want Hooper to go but just a thought

1 minute ago, WESTENDOWL said:

If McCormack does sign and its a big if who`s to say Hooper is safe from being moved on he was bought to do a job last season and is on a lot of money.Football these days is a ruthless business 

ps

not that i want Hooper to go but just a thought

Dan give over 

Guest WESTENDOWL
1 minute ago, bladeshater said:

Dan give over 

Baz its just a thought would all three be happy rotating or coming on from the bench for the last half hour 

Guest WESTENDOWL
Just now, bladeshater said:

We won't sign mccormack pal 

Would rather spend the 11 mill plus on a couple of beasts mate

Anyone who disrespects a Wednesday player who tries, and is picked fairly regularly by a really good manager, is pathetic.

Your target for your ignorant bile should be Carlos, because it is he who picks him.

5 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Rumours flying around that season tickets could hit the heady heights of 20,000

What do you think could be the number sold by the start of the season?

It would be great to see that many people demonstrate their belief in Wednesday. A great season that didn't finish how we all wanted but non the less light years better than previous season. Inspired supporter have great hope for further success.Good signings will bring record season tickets sale.

Guest WESTENDOWL
1 hour ago, woodhouseowl82 said:

How many players can you carry though, first semedo then nuhui, what next keep helan cos he has good team spirit and bring back lachman cos he was kinda funny, it's a business at the end of the day and those not good enough are wasting places on the bench

At a push I could carry Semedo 

5 hours ago, PhatOwl said:

So you saying we should have booed him whenever he played? 

It's the over the top adulation that gets me. He's bang average on a good day but gets plaudits from some as being messi-esque, when he's just messy. Not good enough and never has been. We don't need him for morale, someone that can put the ball in the net can raise us tenfold